Chapter 30

Prince Harry's
Point of View

"Harry I'm scared." I feel my hand being squeezed just as were about to step into the palace.

I stop before turning my body to face her completely. I lift my hands and place them over both of hers while looking into her eyes.

"There's nothing to be scared of love. I promise you, you just need to to trust me, I won't let anything happen okay?"

"Okay." She breathes out, making me smile before leaning down to place a kiss on her lips, getting a hum in response.

We walk into the palace, hand in hand, noticing the yearly Christmas decorations being put up in almost every corner of the palace, making me smile.

I turn my head to see Eliana looking around in awe, making my smile widen.

Of course Gemma was the first one who spot us, as per last time. She walks towards us with a smile on her face.

"Harry, you're back! I thought you left for good." She says hugging me making me chuckle.

"You thought I left for good without any bags or anything?" I tease, making her slap my chest lightly.

"I was scared okay." She says before shaking her head and greeting Eliana. "I'm glad you're back. We didn't really get to spend time together before, but I hope we'll be able to soon." She says, which makes Eliana smile and nod with excitement.

"It is Dinner n-Oh, what a pleasant surprise, welcome back Eliana." I hear Alfreds voice entering the room.

"Hi Alfred." She says with a smile, before waving towards him as he walks closer.

"I do suppose you will all be joining your parents for dinner?" He asks, as I watch Eliana turn to look at me.

"Yes we will be." I say politely with a smile.

"Okay perfect, I'll ensure that everything is set up, dinner will be ready in ten minutes, so don't go too far." He says and I thank him before he scurries off to the dining room leaving Gemma chatting with Eliana and I for a while after.

Gemma excuses herself for two seconds as she answers a phone call that interrupted the conversation. That gave Eliana the opportunity to say something, and I didn't need to hear what she was going to say, because I could see it in her eyes.

"I'm n-." I didn't give her time to finish her sentence before placing my lips down onto hers, kissing her passionately, with my hand rested on her cheek and the other on her lower back. She pulls back slowly, looking up at me with flushed cheeks. "What was that for?" She asks making me wink at her.

"Okay love birds, Alfred cake past to tell us that dinners ready. I think he's a bit scarred now, you two were very occupied in each other." She teases, making Eliana blush and a chuckle to escape my lips.

"Stop teasing Gem." I say making her smile and laugh lightly.

"Sorry, you two are actually very cute." She says, before walking away in the direction of the dining room.

"Come on." I say, holding out my hand, waiting for her to put her hand in mine. "We're there together, what's there to worry about?"

Eliana Morretti's
Point of View

A lot could go wrong, except I chose to shake the thought out of my mind before placing my hand in his and nodding.

He leads me to the dining room, where last time, everything started to fall apart.

We walk into the dining room together, making me feel slightly relieved to see that it was only Gemma and Harry's parents.

Harry pulls out a seat for me and I thank him while he sits down next to me, his hand still holding mine, while they rest in my lap.

It was silent for a while, which made me feel very uncomfortable and uneasy.

"I see you're back." Harry's mother says, leaving me confused as to whether she was asking Harry or me.

"I am." Harry replies, allowing me to breathe again.

"That's good." She says with a nod, making me even more confused.

"It's good to have you back Eliana." Harry's dad says.

"Thank you for allowing me to be here." I say with a gentle smile.

Prince Harry's
Point of View

When my father acknowledges Eliana, I smile at him, appreciating the fact that he's not ignoring her like my mother.

"How was your flight?" My dad asks, trying to create a conversation.

"Not too bad, I think Elle is getting more used to flying, am I right?" I ask, smiling down at her, to which she blushes and  nods sheepishly, which makes me chuckle.

"Fear or flying?" Gemma asks curiously to which Eliana nods in return.

"It's actually only the third time I've been on an airplane." She explains as Gemma nods in understanding.

"I used to be scared of flying, I eventually got used to it though, thanks to Harry." She says making me chuckle in response. "He's like a therapist." Gemma says giggling making me shake my head.

"I understand what you mean, he makes me feel safe, actually, not only on flights, just in general." Eliana says looking up, allowing our eyes to lock.

"I'm sorry for sending you back on a flight by yourself."  I hear my mothers voice, making my eyes break away from Eliana's before focusing on my mothers in shock.

"It's okay." Eliana says softly, once she realizes what my mother said, immediately forgiving her.

"It's not okay." She says, making me furrow my eyebrows while I see Eliana girl her head slightly to the side out of the corner of my eye. "Nothing that I did was okay, I honestly owe you a genuine apology, for everything I've done." She says, knocking the air out of me.

"Thank you." Eliana says quietly, however my mother still continues.

"I owe you both an apology. I can clearly see how much you two care about one another, I was wrong to try meddle and try to break you two apart, you suit each other very well." She says, making me squeeze Eliana's hand as a smile crawls onto my face. "I really hope you'll be able to forgive me and that I'll be able to get to know you more." She says, making my smile reach my eyes.

"Thank you Mum, we really do appreciate it." I say, extremely happy with how everything turned out.

"Yes, thank you your majesty." She says politely.

"Oh please, none of that, please call me Anne."