Chapter 3

Prince Harry Styles
Point of View:

After boarding the plane with my head low, trying to avoid people recognizing me, even though nobody was around except the attendants. I claimed my seat which was right at back in the corner and closed the small cubicle door of my seat in first class.

I take off my Fedora, placing it on the next to me, and placing my sunglasses on my shirt, of which the top few buttons were undone. I shrugged of my suit jacket before taking out my phone while leaning back on the seat and relaxing.

About an hour in to the flight, I took onto writing a bit, trying to consume the time in the last hour and a half. I scribble o use the pencil across the page which all add together into something fresh and new.

After an hour I had finally finished. I close the book placing it into my bag, before leaning back and grabbing my phone.

I click the button on the side on top of me to call a flight attendant. After I hear a knock on the cubicle door, I click the button to open it, which reveals an attendant who's eyes widen slightly.

"Sorry to bother you sir, I just wanted to ask you a favor." I ask him with a kind smile.

"Yes your majesty, How May I Assist you?" He says softly.

"Please, call me Harry." I say as he nods in response. "When the plane lands, please can you let me know when most people are off the plane, I really am trying to keep my whereabouts unknown for as long as possible."

"Yes, Prince Harry, anything else?" He asks with a smile, as a lightly cringe at the mention of the word Prince.

"Nope, it's okay thank you Daniel." I say reading his name tag as he smiles before walking away.

Good afternoon to all passengers, we hope you have had a good flight. We will be landing in the next 10 minutes. Please make sure you are seated.

The intercom sounded throughout the plane. I look out the window to see the most beautiful view, making me snap a photo, before locking my phone and gazing out the small airplane window as the plane starts to descend.

As the plane meets the ground, the intercom once again sounds throughout the body of the plane.

We have finally landed. Welcome to Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy. It is sunny with a beautiful day out at 83°F.
We hope you have an enjoyable stay, and we hope to see you soon at AirTellFlights, where comfort meets travel.

I wait a bit, until I hear a knock on the door making me press the button open.

"The flight is empty now, Prince Harry." Daniel appears with a smile.

"Thank you Daniel." I say with a smile, before taking out a small tip from my pocket and handing it to him.

"Oh no, it's okay, I don't need this, it's only my job." He says politely shaking his head.

"Oh, please don't be ridiculous, just take it and enjoy." I say gently with a smile.

"Thank you." He says asking if I need anymore help to which I decline politely before making my way off the plane.

As soon as I'm off the plane, I see someone standing with a sign, with the name I had given them- Mr B. I walk towards him, and he nods his head as he sees me coming.

"Good after noon sir, right this way." He says, helping me with one of my bags before leading me to his car. I place my bags in the boot and climb into the car as he opens the back door for me.

"Where to Harry." John, my driver says as he climbs into the drivers seat.

"The Palmariott Hotel Please John." I reply before leaning forward a bit to speak to him. "Thank you again for coming with me, mum will probably feel a bit better once she knows you're here with me." I speak to him.

John has worked for my family since I was 10, and he is very close to our family.

"That is if she doesn't fire me." He says with a worried tone.

"Oh don't worry, she definitely won't fire you, you're family." I say with a smile as he laughs before leaning back in the seat.

John pulled out front into the parking of the hotel before helping me grab my bags as we walk into the lobby area.

It was a very beautiful hotel by the looks of it

I walked with John further into the lobby, but sat down on one of the chairs as I John had all the information to book us in, trying to keep my identity unknown. Due to this whole trip being my idea and knowing it would be more responsible to bring John with me, I booked him his own room as well, even though he arrived yesterday.

"Here is your key Harry." He says placing the key in my hand."Come on let's go." He says helping me carry my bags to my suite.

"Thank you John. Is your room okay? Are you happy with it?" I ask him as I place my carry bag onto the dresser.

"Yes, more than okay, that you Harry." He says smiling. "Do you need help with anything?"

"Oh no, I think I'm okay John, I'm going to unpack my stuff, and I think just stay in for the night. I might just see what this hotel has to offer." I say making him chuckle.

"Okay Harry, have a nice night." He says turning around and opening the door.

"Oh wait John, before you go." I say trying to catch him before he walks out my suite. He turns around, making me continue what I wanted to say. "Can we please go around tomorrow morning." I say smiling.

"Yes of course, anywhere specific?" He asks shrugging.

"Not really? Maybe you can just drop me somewhere so I can just look around?" I say as he nods. "Thank you John, goodnight."

"Goodnight Harry."