Chapter 10

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View

It's been just close to two weeks since I spent that day with Harry touring Venice, but I can't say it's been the only one.

Over that time period, we've been spending quite a lot of time together. Usually just walking around the city, enjoying Venice and each other's company.

"Eliana darling." I hear Marie say, making me turn away from the counter to the back door where she stood.

"Yeah, what can I help you with." I say to her.

"Could you please grab those boxes and hand them to me." She says as I nod, picking up the boxes and walking over to her.

"Thank you darling." She says taking the boxes before walking into the back of the bakery.

I walk back to the counter, sitting down and taking out a book which I keeps under here on the small shelf. I place the book down onto the counter, placing my head in my hands as I get sucked into the words of the story.

"Is there any chance that what you see in front of you, might just be slightly more interesting then what you're reading in that book." I look up as a smile grows onto my face.

"I don't know, I doubt it." I say shrugging with I smile, before closing the book and placing it under the shelf as he walks around the counter and towards me.

"Hi love." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Harry I'm wearing an apron i don't suggest me. That isn't the best idea." I say to him pulling away as he chuckles.

"I think hugging you will always be a good idea." He says making me blush and laugh. "How's your day been?" He says as we move to go sit down at one of the tables instead of standing behind the counter.

"Not too busy, how about yours?" I ask him, untying my apron and placing it on the back of my chair.

"Yeah, I don't really get up to much here . Mostly just wandering around, until I met you." He says making me smile.

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment." I say giggling as he nods.

"I'd hope you would." He says flashing his gorgeous smile. "Eliana, what time are you off?" He says, making my stomach flutter at the way he says my name.

"Umm." I say turning to look at the clock on the wall, seeing I've still got work for another three hours making me sigh.

"She's done for today." I hear Marie say as she comes out from the back, making me smile and turn to Harry, seeing him smile as well. I stand up and walk over to the counter to talk to Marie.

"Are you sure?" I ask her, " If you need the help I can stay." I say, worried that she might need the help and now I'm just leaving.

"It's okay darling, I'm so glad to see you so happy, now go enjoy ." She says making me smile.

"Thank you Marie." I say hooking up my apron before walking back to Harry.

Before we leave, Harry buys some food for the family down the street, he does that every time he comes to the bakery, making me smile at how considerate he actually is.

"Okay let's go." I say excitedly, as he stands up and follows me out the bakery. I feel his hand connect with mine, making me smile up at him. We walk together down the street to the family, handing them the food, before walking back in the direction of the bakery.

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask making him chuckle.

"I was thinking we could just go relax at the place I'm staying, maybe grab some ice cream before though?" He asks looking down at me as I nod.