Chapter 13

Prince Harry's
Point of View

I wake up, feeling warmth radiate on me, as my hands are wrapped around something slightly harder than my hotel pillow.

I open my eyes, seeing Eliana encased in my arms. I sigh contently, loving the feeling of having her in my arms. I really admire her, and although it's been five weeks, I haven't asked her out officially because I've noticed her hesitation towards it over the time that I've gotten to know her.

That and maybe I use it as a coverup, because I don't think it's fair to ask her to be my girlfriend officially, until I tell her who I am.

I look down at her slightly parted lips and her gentle face as her head rests on me. Our legs are entangled keeping us both warm and close together. I gently lift my other arm up to her face, placing it on her cheek when I see her eyes flutter softly, running my thumb lightly across it.

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View

I feel a gentle touch on my face, making me blush, knowing that Harry is still here and hasn't left after last night. I feel so safe right now, wrapped within his arms.

I open my eyes, meeting his beautiful green ones, making me smile softly.

"Morning love." He says with a deep horse voice, which I wouldn't mind hearing often.

"Morning mi amore." I say making him smile before gently kissing my lips. "Thank you for staying." I say softly as I pull back, " and thank you for not judging me."

"Elle, of course I'd never judge you, and as long as you'll let me, I'd love to stick around." He says making me smile before connecting our lips once again. "How about we take another gondola trip."

"You know I can't afford to spend money on that Haz." I say slowly as he nods.

"I understand love, but I'm paying, it's a date." He says making me blush.

"You can go shower first." I say making him chuckle before shaking his head.

"If you're anything like my sister who takes forever to get ready, I think you should." He says making me laugh and nod.

"Good idea." I say before kissing his cheek and climbing down the ladder, walking into the bathroom to shower.

After I had finished I slipped on a white dress, I brushed my hair, leaving it to dry before walking out the bathroom. I look up to see Harry no longer sitting on my bed, and notice him walk back inside the cottage with a bag.

"Sorry love, I asked John to drop off some clothes." He says kissing my forehead as I nod. "You look beautiful by the way." He says making me smile and thank him as he goes to shower.

Once he's done, I lock up the cottage, before Harry and I walk out the main gate.

"Oh is John taking us." I say with a smile.

"Yeah I hope you don't mind." He says shyly as I giggle and nod.

"No it's perfect." I say hopping into the car as Harry slides in next to me. "Hey John."

"Hello Eliana, how've you been?" He asks making me smile.

"Good thanks and you?"

"Good Thank you. Where are you two off to today?" He asks both of us. I turn to Harry to see if he knew.

"Can you drop us off in San Croce Neighborhood." He asks making me smile as John nods, typing into his phone. Harry holds my hand, resting our hands in my lap as we chat on the way.

Once John pulls up, we both hop out the car thanking him.

"Your mother phoned by the way, I think you need to give her a call." John says, making him nod.

"Bye John, I'll see you later." I say smiling with a wave as he returns it.

"You're adorable." He says making me laugh.

"Hats suit you." I say as we walk down the street, making him laugh. "Or maybe it's because you're always wearing one."

"Well that was random." He says making me smile. "But thank you love." He says squeezing my hand.

"Do you know where we're going?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Yeah, I saw the place yesterday before I called you." He tells me, as I nod. "There it is." He says pointing to the entrance of a place called Splendid Venice.

"Come on." He says tilting his head towards the place. "They have such beautiful gondolas here."

"One second." I say causing him to stop and look at me. "You know I'm not using you for your money right?" I say slightly nervous, hoping he doesn't believe the words that just came out mouth.

"Mi amore." He says making me smile, "I know you wouldn't do that Elle." I nod slowly before we continue walking.

He leads me into the place where he buys two tickets and walk outside the back entrance, revealing a beautiful scene. We stood outside waiting for the gondola to arrive.

"Haz." I say turning to him, making him look down at me. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes of course."

"You said something about your sister earlier." I say as he nods. "What's her name?"

"Gemma, she's younger than me, but only five years younger." He says chuckling slightly.

"Could you tell me about yourself?" I ask genuinely intrigued in the man I've become so interested in.

Prince Harry's
Point of View

I freeze up in my mind for a second before nodding.

"Yeah of course love." I say as she smiles at me. "How about we wait until we're sitting down?" I ask, relived when she nods.

The gondola pulls up alongside, allowing me to hop in first, holding my hand out to help Eliana.

We walk to the back and sit next to each other as I sigh, preparing myself to tell her everything

"Okay so tell me." She says excitedly, making me nervous. "What is it that I don't know about you" she starts saying.