Chapter 33

12 January

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View

"Oh my darling, you are very beautiful!" The man that Anne has hired to help organize the wedding says to me, clasping his hands together. "It's so lovely to work with such a beautiful bride."

"Thank you Julian." I say blushing at his compliments.

"Of course my darling. Now where is that dashing Fiancé of yours?" He says making Anne and I laugh together.

Just as I'm about to speak, I see Harry jogging into the room, making me smile. He comes to a stop beside me as he puts his hands on either side of my waist and places a kiss on my left temple.

"Sorry I'm late my love." He says softly to me, before turning his attention to Julian. "You must be Julian." He says, letting go of me and holding out his hand for him to shake, which he accepted with a smile. Harry released Julian's hand before intertwining his with my hand closest to him.

"Such a lovely couple." Julian says smiling at both of us, "reminds me of me and my husband." He says making me smile. "Okay, enough about that, we have a lot to do." He says, moving to grab his bag as Harry and I take a seat on the couch next Anne.

"Okay, let's see, shall we start with a Venue?" He asks, to which Harry looks to me and I nod in response with a smile. Julian takes a book out his bag as he hands it to us over the table. Harry reaches out and takes it before placing it on my lap, in the middle of all three of us.

I slowly page through the booklet, as we scan over the venues, which were all lovely, but none of them really stood out.

"What about this one?" Harry asks, pointing to one that I hadn't gotten the chance to look at yet. I look down to the pictures of the venue Harry was pointing to, which had something that stood out about it.

"I love it, what about you two?" I ask turning to face Anne a bit more.

"Oh, I don't want to be making any of the decisions, I'm just here incase you two really can't decide on something. It's your wedding and I want you two to be happy with what you choose because it's what you want." She says with a smile, making a smile grow on my face.

"Thank you Mum, we appreciate that."

"Yes, it's very sweet of you to be here but we still value your opinion." I say to which she nods.

"Mi amore, what do you think?" I ask, turning to look at him and the answer was visible in his eyes.

"I think we've found our venue." He says smiling, making his dimples pop before he looks away and shows Julian the one we chose.

"Ahh, Windsor Castle, very a beautiful venue, a very good choice." He says, closing the book before writing something down in his notebook.

Julian was so sweet and very funny, which helped keep us entertained throughout the process of choosing decorations, flower arrangements, designing invitations, making a guest list, choosing a menu and much more.

After a very long time, we had finally finished up whatever we needed to do with Julian before Harry had to run off to a meeting.