Chapter 14

Prince Harry's
Point of View

"What's wrong?" She says cluelessly, obviously noticing the look in my eyes.

How do I even start to approach this.
"Nothing" I say, as she nods slowly.

"You're making me worried." She says giggling nervously.

"No love, don't be." I say grabbing both her hands. "Okay how about you ask me something you want to know about me and we'll see where that goes?" I ask, hoping it will help me find a way to bring this up. She nods with a smile.

"Okay, um why don't we just play 21 questions?" She asks making me puzzled.

"Oh, it's a game where we each have a turn to ask each other questions." She shrugs noticing I had no clue what she was talking about.

"Okay, sounds good." I say smiling as she nods. "You first."

"Okay, when's your birthday." She asks making me smile at her interest.

"1st is February. What about yours?" I ask back as she nods.

"22 June ." She tells me. "Okay your turn."

"Who has been the biggest influence to you?" I ask wearily, trying not to push her.

"It's okay Haz, you can ask me anything." She says smiling, making me smile. "I think until I was 12 it was definitely my parents, and then After that Marie and Bertram and yours?"

"My father." I say shrugging as she nods.

"What's your biggest goal in life?" She asks, making me sigh.

"I think it's just to be able to do the best I could possibly do." I say genuinely as she nods. "And yours?"

"To be independent and happy."  She says making me nod.
"Do you have any pets?"

"I've got a puppy." I say as she smiles. "She's adorable, her names Charlotte." I say opening my phone to show her a photo.

"Oh she is adorable." Elle says holding my phone, smiling down at the picture. "I hope I get to meet her one day, she is too cut-"

Elle was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing, making my eyes track down to the phone.

"Your mom's calling, you should answer it." She says handing me the phone as I take it hesitantly.

Prince Harry: Hi mum

Queen Anne: Oh my darling, how are you my baby.

Prince Harry: I'm alright thanks mum and you?

Queen Anne: it's been busy, but we're managing. I miss you though Harry, we miss you.

Prince Harry: I know, I miss you all as well.

Queen Anne: so why don't you come back?

Prince Harry: No mum, not just yet.

Queen Anne: Harry my baby, I think it's time you should come home.