Chapter 5

Prince Harry's
Point of View

"Thank you John, I say getting out the car and closing the door before leaning down into the passengers window to see him.

"What time shall I fetch you?" He asks me.

"I will send you a message, or maybe a phone call." I say as he nods in return.

"Okay, enjoy Harry." He says with a smile to which I return before leaning away from the car as John drives away.

I take a deep breath, looking around at the city, not sure where to go first or what to look at. I feel the sun beating down on me, making me regret wearing a black long sleeve button up shirt, but I guess it would help me to stay unnoticed more. At least the sunglasses are a definite advantage to the sun not being in my eyes.

I decide to just wander around, not really sure on where I'm going, but I was just intrigued to see more. After a while, I landed up in a street, which was absolutely beautiful, with the colorful plants growing off buildings and just the antique feeling to it all.

As I continue to stroll further and further down the street, I notice how the people of Venice seemed to all keep to themselves unless they knew each other

As I continue to stroll further and further down the street, I notice how the people of Venice seemed to all keep to themselves unless they knew each other. I look around, silently observing the city as it stands currently, people indulging in their own lives, not bothering with those who surround them.

The streets are always flooded with people, making there a constant noise which caused a lively atmosphere.

I feel much calmer as I've been roaming around for quite a while now and due to the business of the streets, no one has recognized me, which I've been very grateful for.

Suddenly, I knocked into something, making me notice that I've been too deep in my own world. I look down to see a young girl, sitting on the floor, making me hurry to lean down.

"I'm so sorry love." I say crouching down next to her, "I apologize, I must have been a bit too caught up in the beautiful city." I say offering her a gentle smile while moving my glasses a bit lower on my nose so that I could see her clear blue eyes more easily.

She looks back at me, as I wait for her to say something. After a while of just looking at me, I assume she wasn't going to say something, so instead I just held me hand out offering her help to stand up, in the middle of the street. Her gaze diverts from mine to my hand before gently placing her small hand in mine.

"I- uh- i- I'm sorry." She says once I pulled her up. I adjust my glasses on my face before smiling again.

"It's my fault love, I do apologize

"It's my fault love, I do apologize." I say as she looks into my eyes once again. Suddenly, my phone starts ringing, making me reach into my pocket, before excusing myself and walking to the side to answer the call.

John: Hey Harry, I'm just checking on you, you've been out there quite some time, and your mother with not be happy with me if I did not look after her son.

Harry: Yes, I'm alright, I've just been wandering around for quite some time, thank you for checking up on me though, Mum would appreciate it, even though I can look after myself.

John: Shall I leave to fetch you now?

Harry: I don't think just yet.

I say turning my gaze to the side to look for the girl I previously encountered, only to notice she was no longer there, making me furrow my eyebrows.

Harry: On second thought, could you possibly meet me on Parmatt Street?

John: yes, of course. I will see you in a bit.

After I ended the call, I locked my phone, placing it in my pocket, before looking around the street I was on. Suddenly I remember the blonde hair and blue eyed girl, that had suddenly disappeared.

I can't exactly blame her could I? After all I am a stranger. Unless she knew who I was and that's why she was staring at me. I really hope that if that was the case, she wouldn't go tell everyone that I was here.

I sighed softly, before walking to one of the shops on the street and buying a bottle of water for me and a cool drink for John. I thanked the cashier as he smiles at me before I walk out the shop. I notice Johns rental car pull to the side of the street as I hop into the passenger seat.

"This for for you." I said to him passing him the cool drink, before buckling up.

"Thank you Harry, you're always so thoughtful. " He says thanking me, making me smile.

"No Problem John." I say taking off my fedora, before resting my head back onto the head rest.

"So how was your day?" He asks me as he pulls away towards the hotel.

"Very relaxing. It was actually so nice, it just felt like I was Harry for once, not that I'm not grateful for who I am and for the things I have, because for that I'm very appreciative, however it was so nice to feel like another person walking in the streets, where people just walked passed me, not paying any special attention to me, you know?" I say explaining to him as he listens with the radio humming softly in the background.

"Yes, I do understand, I know you're always very grateful for what you have, it is an amazing character trait Harry. Well it sounds like you had a good day. Do you still think you've made the right decision coming here?" He asks, not knowing truly why I'm here, well no one does besides Gemma.

"I definitely don't regret it, there's so much more to see and much more than just living in a palace. It's so freeing to be able to walk around streets going unknown for once." I continue.