Chapter 9

Prince Harry's
Point of View

"Can I get you guys anything else?" The waitress asks politely as I look at Eliana as she shakes her head softly.

"Just the bill thank you." I say to her with a smile as she nods before returning with the bill.

I take out some money- enough to cover the bill before placing it in the bill and closing it. Eliana takes out some cash to pay making me smile before shaking my head. "No love, it's on me this time."

"No, it's really okay, I can pay for myself." She says politely.

"I know you can, but it's my treat." I say with a smile as she nods, putting away the money shyly.

Over today, she has intrigued me with the way she is sometimes so straightforward, which is insanely attractive, and other times she's like shying away behind herself, which is just as adorable.

Once I revived the receipt, I put it into my pocket as we walked out the restaurant.

"Thank you Harry." She says looking up at me.

"Of course love." I say smiling down at her. "So is that the end of the tour?"

"I was thinking I'd show you one more place." She says nervously.

"Good, I was hoping you'd say that. I wasn't ready to end it here." I say making her smile. "Well Eliana, lead the way."

She smiles again before she starts to walk forward, prompting me to walk next to her. After a while, we arrived at a very beautiful sight.

"Where are we?" I ask as we walk into a bridge.

"Ponte di Rialto

"Ponte di Rialto." She says leaning against the barrier, looking over into the distance. I join her, standing next to her and leaning down onto the barrier. "I love coming here, it's so serene and peaceful. It's the best place to come to think, or not to think." She says giggling.

"It really is beautiful." I say looking into the distance to see the city from another point of view.

"Yeah, they also have shows on the bridge here occasionally and also gondola tours around here daily." She says looking down into the water.

"Have you ever been." I ask her.

"To watch the shows?" She asks making me smile and shake my head.

"The gondola?" I ask, hoping she will want to go on one as I've never been. As she shakes her head no.

"I haven't but it seems like something id want to do someday. A smile grows across my face as I turn to face her more, "Okay well then let's go." I say turning around and walking in the direction of the booth.

"No, Harry wait." She says, grabbing my hand lightly to stop me. I stop and turn to look at her. "Let's go somewhere else?"

"You said you wanted to go on one didn't you?" I ask her confused slightly.