Chapter 27

Queen Anne's
Point of View

"Mother what have you done." My head snaps up at the sound of Harry's voice making me cringe slightly at the way he calls me mother and not mum.

"What do you mean son?" I ask making him shake his head as he walks forward, but still only reaches the middle of the room.

"Where is Eliana?"

"I don't know Harry."

"Where is she?" He asks assertively, showing his dominant side that many do not see very often if they ever do.

"Ha-"

"Do not tell me you don't know, I know you called her in here to speak to her, and now she's gone, so tell me, where is she?" He says making me shake my head.

"Why do you assume that i did something?" I ask staring at him.

"You have had something against her from the moment she arrived here with me, and then you get the chance to speak to her without me knowing and she's suddenly gone. What else do you expect me to think?"

"I called her in to apologize." I say truthfully, not mentioning everything else.

"I know very well that is not the truth. At least not the full truth mother." He says, his voice becoming less harsh as he walks towards me.

"Harry, I did not do-"

"Where did you get this?" He cuts me off, I follow his gaze to the newspaper that I had shown to Eliana.

His hand stretches out to lift the newspaper up as his eyes scan over it.

"It was the paper that was published across the commonwealth today." I state simply.

Prince Harry's
Point of View

"Where is she Mum." I start to panic, my breathing becoming rapidly quicker.
"Is this real!" I ask, more assertively, making her nod.

"Yes."

"You showed this to her didn't you? That's exactly why you called her in here. You would do anything to benefit your self to get your ways- to get her out of here."

"You have to understand-"

"Do not tell me to understand where you are coming from." I cut her off again.

"Harry I did it because of you. I did it to help you.You need to focus on everything now and settle down, you can't be chasing some random girl." She says making me cringe at the way she made out that Eliana meant nothing.

"How is this helping me at all." I say, starting to panic more.

"They are putting her disappearance onto us, onto you. You are going to have to deal with this, this girl has only caused you trouble."

"Eliana has caused me no trouble, and as for the fact that they are putting her disappearance onto you and dad, but I don't think they are entirely wrong, considering you two have no clue what goes on outside this palace and amongst the people of the commonwealth. I will be able to handle this because every single person is important, she should have been accounted for. Do not tell me she's on the way home."

"She is. Harry I'm only I'm doing what's best for you."

"What's best for me? I doubt at this point you even know what's best for me, or maybe you never even did, because if knew you would not be forcing me to marry some woman that I do not know and do not want to know, when the love of my life is somewhere on the way back to Venice right now."

"Love of your life?" She questions, as if she didn't know the answer.

"Yes, she is the most incredible woman I have met, she never fails to put a smile on my face and always puts myself before her. She has been through so much and she didn't need you against her as well and I still don't know what you have against her."

"She isn't good for you Harry."

"And why is that mother? Because she isn't royalty?" And the look she gave me confirmed any doubt I had. "How can you tell me I cannot be with someone just because she isn't part of royalty mother?" I ask, still shocked. "Dad loved you and you weren't royalty? Why is this any different?"

"How do you know about that?" She asks, almost speechless.

"I need to know things if this is going to be My kingdom. I have been watching the kingdom under your rule for the past, what, six years, you'd expect me not to know something absolutely vital to the start of your ruling? Gemma might not know yet, but I do and I still don't see why you would do this to me when you had no problem with dads parents accepting you."  I say before continuing, "I'm going to Venice right now. I am taking the jet."

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View.

Flight 650 is now boarding

The sound of the speakers blared through the airport as soon as John and I arrived. He immediately lead me through to the boarding station and helped me send my bags through.

"Thank you John." I say as soon as my bags were sent through, waiting for me to follow swiftly behind.

"It's a pleasure Eliana." He says smiling, I smile back however finding it hard to.

Last call for Flight 650

"I guess this is goodbye." I say sadly, to which he shakes his head.

"I do not believe it is, I will see you soon Eliana." He says leaving me confused as an air hostess leads me into the plane.

I nervously follow her down the ramp all the way to the stairs of the plane, which didn't look like the one Harry and I came here on, learning  me more nervous at the unfamiliar situation and scenery.

"Here is your seat, if you need anything, just click the button on top of you." The lady said, to whom I thanked before she walked away.

With that she walked away, leaving me to walk to the seat by the window, directly next to two unknown men.

The fear starts to get to me at the thought of the airplane lifting off way into the air I breathe in deeply, trying not to panic as I close my eyes.

What if they try to take me away from Marie and Bertram? I feel a tear roll down my face at the thought of being alone again.

Just then it hit me that I had broken Harry's promise to put myself over him, making me feel utterly terrible as he always puts me first.

I'm sorry Mi Amore