Ray x Reader - Black Blood (P3)

I grabbed my backpack while the curly haired one grabbed my hand roughly as the one who was apparently named Mikey followed behind to make sure I didn't try to run. "No funny business," he had warned. 

__________

He let out a breath. "Truth is," he said, taking both of my cold, shaking hands into his warm, calm hands. "I was the one who would watch you in the beginning because I was worried about you. You looked so sad and helpless, and yet so... beautiful. I knew something was wrong so I convinced the rest of the guys to follow you one day, and we realized you didn't have a home, nor anyone to love you. So, I waited today to bring you here. I wanted you to stay here so you can have a home and people to love you. I mean, everyone else you met like Frank, and Gee, and Mikey all have wives... and a family or a child on the way. They all live here and we live as one big family and I wanted you to join us. I wanted to love you." he bit his lip no longer making eye contact. "You don't have to stay, but you are welcome to." he finished standing up.

I sat there in shock. They wanted to help me and I was just trying to push them away. They weren't bad, they wanted to love me. Me. Ray wanted me. Out of everyone he sees everyday he chose to love me. I stood up right before he walked out of the room's door. "Wait!" I called.

He turned around, facing me. His golden, autumn eyes now leaking tears. The tears that were like the rain that turned the soil darker, taking the light out of his eyes. It hurt me to see him like that. He had made himself so vulnerable in front of me and I had just sat. I took the light behind his eyes. I never wanted that to happen again.

I rushed over to him, wrapping my arms around his body. He went stiff; nevertheless, he eventually hugged me back. I nuzzled my face into his neck as he rubbed his hand up and down my back comfortingly. "I'll stay," I said. "The only belongings I have are in that backpack I brought. I want to stay." I was crying at this point. Then I inhaled and said, "I want a family."

We stood, hugging, for a few more seconds until he led me back into the room where the three other men were waiting. They all looked at Ray, waiting for an answer. He smiled widely, looking at me. "She said she'll stay."

They all surrounded me, hugging me. I heard little things like:

"I can't wait for you to meet the twins!"

"I hope she likes music!"

"She better like comics or we just might have to kick her out."

Everyone laughed at the last comment. But then, Ray said something quietly he hoped I didn't hear. But I did. "I hope she loves me."

My eyes widened as it all fell into place. He didn't mean love me platonically, he wanted to love me. He had said how everyone else was married and had their own families except for him. He also said he was the one who had first spotted me and how he convinced everyone else to find me. I looked into his mesmerizing orbs as his face turned bright red. "You didn't... uh... h-hear that did- did you?"

I continued to stare into his eyes. Then I did something no one was expecting. Not even me. I tilted my head up and kissed him. I had never kissed anyone before and didn't know what to do, but at the moment, I was letting impulse take over. I gently put a hand behind his head and began to move my lips up against his. My stomach was doing cartwheels. I tilted my head slightly to the side and pressed into his soft lips harder deepening the kiss. By this point, he was participating too, letting his hands snake around my body pulling me closer.

After about fifteen full seconds of this, we both pulled away, panting. He kept his forehead up against mine, though, and began to whisper to me. "I've waited so long to do that. You're even more amazing than I expected. I really do lo-"

But, I cut him off with another kiss, only this one shorter. "I really do love you," I said, finishing what he was planning to say to me. Then we both began to giggle like young children. He swayed me back and forth in his arms as Frank. Gerard and Mikey cheered.

"You finally got her!" Frank said, patting Ray on the back.

"Congrats, dude," Mikey laughed.

"I have a family and house," I exclaimed quietly into Ray's chest, tears of joy in my eyes.

"And people who love you," Ray said.

Then, he bent down and kissed me.

A/N: I really enjoyed writing this one... maybe I'll start a book based on this? Comment what you think.

W.c: 867 words

Vote

Comment

Keep Reading