Frank x Reader - Jealousy

A/N: Hi everyone! I was in the mood recently to write a oneshot, so this is what came of that. Hopefully, I didn't lose any of my writing skills because of my VERY long hiatus. Thanks to all of those who continued reading during that time, it was so encouraging to see that people were still voting and commenting on my stories even though I had been gone for so long. It really means a lot to me - it helped me get back into writing again without it feeling like a chore. I also do hope to update this book more, but I highly doubt I will be able to update it weekly like I used to, so I'm just going to work at my own pace for now and see what comes of it. 

Additionally, this oneshot goes out to @Beckylouise3000 - a true team player - who gave this request to me so long ago that when I look at the original comment it doesn't even show an exact date. If you're still out there Beckylouise, this one is for you baby.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was painful to see. Him standing there with her, his arm carelessly draped across her shoulders laughing at something she had said. The way his eyes would light up when she looked at him and slung a few strands of her hair out of her face. 

I rolled my eyes, closing my locker, a scowl on my face. "Someone is having a good day," Gerard said, walking up next to me. 

I looked at him, my eyes tired and annoyed. "Come on!" He exclaimed. "It's not even that bad!"

"Oh, but it is," I countered as we made our way down the crowded school hallway. "How am I supposed to focus on anything while they are both sitting next to each other, all cute and stuff, looking at each other with their big bright eyes-"

Gerard laughed. "If you wanted Frank so bad then you should have gone and got him," he cut in, jokingly.  

I made a pained face as a child would when they have to do something they didn't want to. "But it's not that easy!" I whined. 

I felt a brush against my shoulder and a slight draft of air. "What's not easy?" asked Ray, coming up beside me. 

"Y/N is complaining because Frank is happy."

"Am not!"

"Uh huh!"

"No I-"

"Wait a minute!" Ray laughed. He stopped walking and faced me. "Instead of just fighting about it, do something! Tell him how you feel."

"Don't you know he's dating Jamia?" I asked. "Like I said before, it's not that easy."

"Well, why don't you try to make him jealous?" Ray said. 

Gerard nodded. "If he cares as much as you do, he'll probably break up with her or at least tell you something." 

"How am I supposed to make him jealous?" I asked. 

"Just start acting like you're dating someone. It's not that hard. Just get someone to help you." Gerard said nonchalantly as he began to walk again, the rest of us accompanying him outside of the school. I followed, deep in thought. We walked in silence to the parking lot until we reached the sidewalk where we had to go opposite directions. "Do you think that will actually work? Acting like I'm dating someone?"

Ray shrugged. "It works in movies."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nervously, I walked into school with him by my side. Luckily, he had agreed to help me, and his kind and caring nature would definitely work in my aid. As we walked down the hallway, a few of our classmates watched us walk, obviously noticing our closeness. One girl even dared to ask if we were together, to which we both confidently replied yes.