Frank x Reader - Good Girls Don't Always Like Bad Guys (P1)

There he was. Frank Iero, the toughest  of the tough, the baddest of the bad, really any 'bad boy's title you could give to him. But for me, his title was 'bully'. He had been bullying me for about two years now, and being the quiet and resigned person I was, I didn't do anything about it.

He was strutting down the hall with the rest of his 'bad boy's gang, which consisted of three other people; Ray Toro, Gerard Way, and Mikey Way. His bag slung over his shoulder, he came over to his locker, which was conveniently next to mine, and flung it open. This caused mine to shut, which lead to him and the rest of his gang laughing.

My face was burning as I fumbled with the combination lock. I struggled for about a full thirty seconds, then finally got it open. "Nice weather we're having, eh?" Frank asked. I surprised at this comment. First, because he never had a civilized conversation with me, and second because it was raining, and I thought I eas the only one who enjoyed the dreary, cloudy days like today. 

"Actually, erm," I began as I grabbed my books and pushed my glasses further up on to my nose. "I do enjoy the r-rainy weather. I find it quite c-calming and a nice ambient for reading."

"A nice ambient for reading," Ray mocked, pushing non-existent glasses up on to his nose. "Reading what? 'How to act like a nerd.'?"

Everyone except me laughed. Frank shut his locker door, and pushed my locker shut once again, looking directly into my eyes. I looked into his hazel orbs as they dilated, watching the pupils get larger and smaller. I sae something flicker in his eyes, but I couldn't put a finger on it.

The flash disappeared so quickly I questioned if it had even been there. He continued to stare at me, but with a less intense glare. "You know it's Friday, right?" Frank asked, looking st me. 

"Why, yes. A-actually today is the great Isaac Newton's birthday..."

"It's Friday- trash day," he cut me off. "All trash has got to be on the curb. The garbage men are gonna be comin' soon, I'd hurry up if I were you..."

He and his gang walked away laughing hard. I held back tears as I re-opened my locker for the third time, getting out all of my materials. The bell rung, and I walked off to my class.

○------------○ 

I wasn't much of a believer in God, nor cliche sayings forty-year-old mothers post on signs in their kitchens, but thank God it's Friday. 

I trudged to my locker after a hard day's work, only to find a note stuffed between the opening. I pulled out the crumpled piece of paper and read, "meet me under the willow tree in the back. I'll give you a ride home."

I squinted my eyes in confusion. I didn't know who's handwriting it was, and how did they know I needed a ride home? I contemplated whether I should go or not as I retrieved my notebooks, textbooks, etc.. 

After much contemplation, I decided to go. I mean, it couldn't be that bad, right?

Comment 

Vote 

Keep Reading 

W.c: 545 words