Frank x Reader - Hormones

For @beautifuladieu (It's fluffy towards the end, and sorry it's not a Mikey x Reader. I had this idea and didn't want to forget it. Might do another one like this for Mikey, though.)

<~+-----------------------+~>

I was beyond mad. I was eight months pregnant, and boy, was it horrible. Between my hormones spiking and the immense pain, I wished it could all be over. So I sat, arms crossed over my swollen stomach, on the couch waiting for my husband, Frank, to come home.

A television program I could not care less about played on the TV as Frank walked in. "Hey. How was your d-"

"Why are you late?" I demanded.

Frank glanced over to the clock, somewhat confused. "Dear, it's only 3:12. I said I would be home at 3:00."

I glared at him. "What, did you have to make plans for something with the woman you're cheating on me with? Don't act like you don't know what I mean, either. I notice you get home late every day."

"Woah, woah, woah," he said, putting his hands up in defense. "I am not cheating on you. What would ever make you think that?" He came close to me, trying to put a comforting hand on my shoulder. I swatted it away.

"What would make me think that?" I yelled, standing up slowly from the pain shooting through me. "I knew you didn't care about me! You're just using me! You just wanted to play around with me, and you're probably planning to break up with me now that I'm pregnant. You wanted to have kids! I... I don't e-even want kids!" I began to cry as I fought my way upstairs.

"Y/n!" Frank called after me, trying to follow. I didn't care though, and slammed the bedroom door behind me, locking him out. He knocked on the door, trying to get me to let him in, but I was too mad.

I knew he never wanted me.

I began to cry harder as this thought crossed my mind, while Frank continued to plead with me through the door. "Baby, please. You know I would never cheat on you. And I am so devoted to this family. I mean, I understand that I work and I may not always be exactly on time, but I still love you all the same. The only reason I am working so hard is to make money to support this family."

I sniffled, contemplating his words. As I calmed down, I could feel my hormones relax. "Frank is not cheating on me," I thought, getting up to unlock the door.

I opened the door, to see him standing in the doorframe, pain in his eyes. "I'm sorry," I said quietly, my voice watery. "It's just-" But before I could finish, he enveloped me in a hug, and began to gently trace patterns on my back.

"You don't have to explain," he said. "I understand, and I should have been on time, or told you I was going to be late."

"No, it's not your fault. The hormones are just making me go insane. I-I didn't mean what I said though. I know you're n-not cheating on me and I really do want kids. Sometimes, things just go crazy in my mind, ya know?"

He laughed a bit. "I understand."

I looked up at him, his eyes warm and shining. We both smiled, happiness emulating from our bodies. He captured my lips in his, the two of us sharing a passionate, loving kiss. "I love you so much, Y/n, and I would never cheat on you."

"I love you too, Frankie"

W.C: 618 words

Comment 

Vote