Mikey x Reader - Goodnight

Sorry for disappearing for so long, and then coming back with a short update! School has been really demanding lately, and I haven't had much time to write (as you probably already know). I'm thinking of maybe updating my one shots and my Ray x Reader book once a week each (if that's fine with you guys) so I get back into writing a bit more than I have been. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the oneshot!

[A bit of sexual mentions, but nothing serious]

|{□---------------□}|

A gust of cold air hit my skin as the rustling of the heavy comforter met my ears. I glanced out the window to see the snow falling against the dark backdrop of the night sky. "Mikey," I hummed to the blonde, the light of his computer screen illuminating his face. "Please, take a break to sleep. You've been at it the whole day-"

"Only a few chords left..." he mumbled, still not facing me. "Then I'll go to sleep."

"Dear," I said, snuggling into his side. "That's what you said two and a half hours ago. I'm not mad at you, I just want you to get some rest. Tomorrow you'll be refreshed and can start again. Maybe it will come to you easier with some sleep."

He sighed, rubbing his eyes as he reluctantly closed his laptop screen. I cheered to myself inside of my mind, happy he was following my advice.

I gently wrapped the comforter closer around our bodies, and snuggled close to him, closer to warmth and away from the cold air outside.

We laid there for a few minutes, until I heard a grumble. "Mikey, dear, what's wrong."

"Well now I can't sleep," he whined.

I laughed as he tried to keep a serious face but failed, and brought him closer to me. "Alright, what do you want me to do about that?"

"Maybe not sleep? Like, I mean... something where we are staying in bed, but not really doing anything..."

"Michael, are you implying something?" I asked, smirking slightly at him.

"No! No, I meant like-" I could see him blushing through the darkness as he tried to explain himself. I laughed, softly punching his shoulder showing him I was not serious.

"Just... come a little closer, I'll put you to sleep," I said. He shifted towards me, the mattress creaking under the shift of weight. I put my arms around him, spooning his body. I began to gently drag my lips down his neck, leaving a trail of kisses. He hummed in response as I continued to cover each area kisses.

"Not that I don't like this, but how am I supposed to sleep when you are kissing me like this?" He breathed. I giggled in response.

"Relax. Don't necessarily focus on the kisses. Just submit yourself to me."

"That sounds oddly sexual but... I'm down," he shrugged.

I shook my head, a grin on my face. I started again to kiss his neck and began to rub his back as I whispered soothing words to him. After a few minutes, I felt his muscles give in, and could sense the tension disappearing. He had finally fallen asleep, in my arms, just as I liked.

W.C: 533 Words