Ray x Reader - Movies

Anxiously, I picked up the phone. I had an extra movie ticket from a friend who canceled, and I had my heart set on asking Ray to go with me. The only problem with that was that I have had a crush on him practically ever since we met, and this causes me to get greatly worried around him.

I opened his contact, and pressed 'call'. It rung for a few seconds, and I began to contemplate whether or not this was a good decision-

"Hello," his voice on the other line said. "Ray's crematorium. You kill it, we grill it!"

I laughed loudly into the phone. Thank God he was like this or else I would be extremely-

Nervous.

Oh God, there it was again. My hands began to shake. "I was just won-wondering... I was wondering if you want-t-ted to go to the movies... With... with me," I paused and inhaled breathily. "I have an extra ticket, andthoughtyoumightwanttogo." I rushed the last part out and exhaled, relaxing a bit.

"Yeah," he answered, oh-so-easily. "I would love to. I'll make sure to wear my fancy date clothes-"

I choked.

"Does he think this is a date? I mean, I wouldn't mind if it was..."

"No," I said, disappointed at myself for not lying. "I just have an extra ticket."

"Oh, well," he said in mock sadness. "That's too bad because I am single and am sure ready to mingle if you know what I mean."

"I-I me-an," I stammered, realizing what was happening. "This c-could be a... could be a date. I-If that-s okay-"

"Okay dear," he said confidently. "I'll pick you up at seven," He made a kissy-noise into the receiver and hung up.

"I've got a date with Ray." I smiled. Things were all aces for me.

Comment

Vote 

W.C: 289