Mikey x Reader - I Don't Care If That Makes Me Gay (P2)

With my new found freedom, I pushed myself away from the other boy holding me down easily and went running out of the bathroom. "RAPE!" I began to yell as loudly as I could. "RAPE!"

_________

I saw four other boys rush down the hallway. 'I'm so done for.' I thought. But, just as they reached me, they all charged into the bathroom and began to pummel the ones who were attacking me. A teacher came in quickly after that, sending the boys who were attacking me to the office, and made sure I was okay while the other four mystery boys waited out in the hallway.

By this point, the tears were flowing, no matter how hard I was trying to stop them. The teacher approached me. "Did they touch you?" she questioned.

I shook my head.

"Did they hurt you in any way?"

"I mean," I laughed nervously through the tears. "Probably emotionally, but the few bruises will heal in a week."

She took a deep breath, impatiently. "They will call you down to the office to ask you what happened." Then she got up and left. She just left. If those boys hadn't saved me, I would have been in only God knows what state, and she just left.

I sighed, then went out into the hallway, where the four boys rushed over. They seemed to care more than the teacher. One, with thick, curly brown hair was hugging me, while the other three asked if I was okay.

"Are you sure you're alright?" asked a lanky boy with awkward knees quietly.

I nodded. It was just as I had told the rude teacher; I was more emotionally hurt by the exchange than physically. I had always had a hard time coming to terms with how I actually felt about my gender, so coming to school every day and being bullied about it was hard for me. Especially for the fact I was also 'still in the closet', and wanted to tell someone what I was feeling badly.

I took in a large breath then exhaled, letting my back slide down the wall until I was sitting on the floor. Everyone was still in their classes at this point, so it was just the five of us in the hallway.

"I'm Gerard," said an average height boy with thick black hair. "And Frank, Ray, and my brother, Mikey." he finished, introducing the rest of the group. They all waved, except for Mikey who blushed when I looked at him. I smiled, nevertheless, and began to talk to the boys.

They were really nice, and I realized quite early on that they had good intentions and would never hurt me. They continued to comfort me and talk until I was called to the office to recount my side of the story.

~Frank sized time skip until after the office~

I noticed the boys waiting for me by the office doors. They rushed over.

"What happened? Are they getting expelled? If they're not I'll go in and give that principal a piece of my mind..." Frank asked frantically, cracking his knuckles.

"Yeah," I said, kind of dryly. "They are getting expelled."

They all sighed in relief. "Thank God," said Ray. We all continued to walk down the hallway. By this time, it was about ten minuted before the final bell would ring, so there was no use going to class. We decided to wait it out in the library.

Vote

Comment

Keep Reading

w.c: 568 words