❄ Frank x Reader - Blanket Forts

I sighed. "There's no way we'll even be able to pull out of the driveway! There are at least two feet of snow on the ground."

"We'll just have to go out for dinner together another night," Frank replied. 

"Now what, though!" I whined, distressed. "I can't leave your house. My car is snowed in too!"

"Yeah, and?" Frank squinted his eyes inquisitively. "We can still have fun. You're acting like this is the end of the world. You got snowed in with me. And we both know that I'm the best person to do everything with... even get snowed in with!"

I laughed. "Fine, fine. You win. But even if we do something together here, I don't have anything to change into. I wasn't planning to spend the night here. What am I supposed to do, sleep in this tight dress?"

"Well," he said, lifting an eyebrow. "I could recommend something, but I'm not in the mood to be shot down. Instead, I'll just act like my first idea was to let you borrow some of my clothes."

I shook my head disapprovingly, but we both knew I was joking because of the grin on my face. I followed him to his bedroom and sat on the edge of his bed as he looked in his closet for some clothes. "Now I know we are both different sizes, so I'll try to find something that fits well."

After a bit of rummaging, he pulled out a black shirt and a pair of red sweatpants. Surprisingly, they looked like they would fit me. "You put them on while I go into the TV room and get everything together."

"Get everything together?" I questioned, taking the clothes from him. 

"What? Did you think we were going to just sit on the couch the entire night? I have a plan, but you cannot come out until I say so, okay?" 

"Alright," I nodded, confused. He walked out, and I shut the door. As I changed out of my dress, I heard a commotion in the TV room but decided to ignore it. I finished changing and sat on the bed. I looked at the room, taking a few seconds to admire the fact that it smelled so strongly of him. I inhaled a deep breath. This was interrupted by a quiet, "you can come in now!" from the TV room. 

I walked in and gasped. An enormous blanket fort had been constructed in the room. I walked over to where Frank was poking out his head and walked inside. "Watch your feet," Frank warned, moving something out of the way. I looked down and saw that he had made cups of cocoa, and had his laptop with him. "I brought my computer so we could watch a movie!" he gushed with child-like excitement. 

"How did you do this all so fast?" I asked, in genuine awe. 

"I might be short, but I am fast."

I giggled at his reply and settled into one of the little blanket-cocoons Frank had constructed. "You know," I said quietly as the movie 'Elf' began to play from Frank's laptop. "I'm kind of happy that we got snowed in."

"Me too," he replied, snuggling closer. 

W.C: 532 Words