Gerard x Reader - I bet

A/N: sorry for being gone for so long

(<-------->)

"I bet you couldn't!"

"I bet I could!"

Gerard and I were yelling back and forth through our fits of laughter, playfully hitting each other with pillows. "Fine," he said finally, standing up. "I'm going to prove to you I can do a cartwheel."

Gerard stood up as I watched him, trying to stifle my giggles. He looked at the floor with a look of worry but immediately tried to cover it up with a confident smile. "O-okay, here I go."

I watched as he planted his hands onto the hardwood floor of our house, and pushed, making his legs go over him. His arms were shaky, and his legs leaned to one side, but, to my shock, he landed fine. "Ha," he said, getting up and brushing himself off dramatically. "Not to say I told you so but, I... told... you... so," he sassed booping my nose between every word.

I sighed. "Fine, you win."

He laughed, but then I got an idea. "But, I know something I can do that you definitely can not do," I said smugly, sitting back.

"Oh yeah?" he questioned, pushing me onto the couch and straddling my hips. "What's that?"

"I can hold the world in my hands," I raised my eyebrows, a cocky grin on my face.

"How are you going to do that?" he asked playfully, leaning forward, our foreheads almost touching.

I cupped his face in my hands. "There," I said, pulling his face even closer. He blushed, his eyes widening as he realized what I was doing. "You're my world," I whispered, gently kissing him. 

W.C: 269

Comment

Vote