Episode 1

Cygny

Junior High School isn't as hard as what Senior High School and College Levels will bring. For a normal student, this level must be a piece of cake to deal with but for a student like me, it already gave me whiplash.

I am the President of both CSG and Glee Club. To be able to fulfill and fit for the position, I have to be prim and proper all the time. I have to be a role model to everyone all the time. I have to be friendly all the time. I have to smile all the time. I have to be the perfect version of me all the freaking time.

Yes, it was all about all the time!

Well, these all the time stuff are never the real me. I am that kind of a teenager who is likely to be vulgar at all times and it is way far from what I'm always acting and trying hard to be.

On cue, my subconscious began to start her bitchy arrival on my pathetic brain. She right away mock me for trying hard to be perfect when in fact, I am not and will never be. As she obnoxiously raised her self made tarpaulin that says "Be true to yourself, bitch!", I wince.

Hindi naman kasi ganoon kadaling magpakatotoo. Let's just say that I'm just obliged to meet the expectations of my Mom and the only way to do it is to act in accordance of what she wants me to be. Yes, even if it's way far from who I really am.

I was raised by my mother alone and she molded me to be her successor. She wants me to be exactly like her in the future even if I know that we are complete polar opposites. I am not the person she wants me to be. Hindi naman ako makapagreklamo sa kanya dahil natatakot ako sa masakit na mga salitang ibabato niya sa akin.

Natigil ako sa pag-iisip nang biglang bumukas ang pintuan ng CSG Office kung nasaan ako ngayon. Iniluwa noon ang nabuburyong mukha ng bestfriend kong si Razel. She is happened to be my Vice President kaya dito rin siya tumatambay.

She stared at me quizzically before she sat on the sofa infront of my table. "Pinapatawag ka na naman ng Principal. Seriously, why is he always calling for you these past few weeks? Are you, two, like dating or something?" She laughed. "Probably not, he is way out of your league."

Disregarding my bestfriend's rude remarks, I quickly jumped off the swivel chair. I hastily stormed out of the office while smiling wide.

Dahil ang office ng Principal ay matatagpuan sa parehong floor kung nasaan ang Office ng CSG Officers, wala pang ilang minuto ay narating ko na agad ang office niya.

As I hold the metal doorknob, my smile grew wider. Pinihit ko na ang doork knob at agad nang pumasok sa loob ng office.

As soon as I went inside the office, his face automatically beams. He is now smiling wide with his perfect white teeth while sitting on his swivel chair. His lips are pink and his eyebrows are attractively thick. With his perfect shaped jaw, I must say that this young man really is oozing with charismatic looks.

Just by staring at him, the thousand pounds of pressure lift from my chest but I managed to control myself. Not that I am too conscious with my actions, I just want to always look mature in front of him. Seriously, the last thing I want to do now is to giggle like an immature teenager.

"How's your day, baby?" He said with his baritone voice as he stood up from his swivel chair.

As he walked towards me, he is in slow motion on my freaking vision. Swear, he is one of those hottest guys who grace the Earth. His presence, alone, can drag my dying soul back in life.

I smiled shyly as I tuck my hair behind my ears. I tore my eyes away from him and I focused myself to the glass thing on top of his table. His name is curved on it with a gold color.