Episode 40

Cygny

Right after we are done with the soup, we decided to head back to the waiting area. To be honest, it took us one million years before we reach it, san the part where we are stopping just to fight-- so in total, it took us five million years.

Hue is so bullheaded. He always want things to fall the way he wants to. From time to time, I am scolding him for not using a damn wheelchair but he is just bantering back that I end up losing my temper.

At one moment, I want to just leave him alone and suffer but then again, I won't do that. My dumb heart is always winning over my mind.

Before we sit, I put a mental note to snatch his crutches right after his mother come to get him. Panigurado naman kasing magmamatigas siyang gamitin ang saklay niya. Dapat ay mag-wheel chair na lang siya mamaya.

Right now, I am hugging his crutches and he is staring at me as if I grew another head. I just smile and told him that I love hugging crutches. He told me, "You are fucking weird." I just laugh while mentally mumbling "You are never going to use this again." While staring at him with my say-hello-to-your-wheel-chair-later look.

Actually, kinakabahan ako dahil ang Mum niya pala ang kasama niya. Ngayon, inaayos na niya ang hospital papers ni Hue kaya't hindi niya maasikaso ang kanyang anak.

This is my first time meeting her. I want to mentally slap myself for not wearing a nice dress. But then again, it was an emergency. Hindi talaga ako makakapag-ayos.

At saka sinong tao ba ang makukuha pang mag-ayos ng sarili matapos malamang naaksidente ang mahal niya?

My subconscious snapped, your Mom. I'm about to smack her head when she hid somewhere on my mind.

A few moments of us talking about our strands, he cut me off when I am about to elaborate the reasons why I'll be taking ABM. "Mum!"

Agad akong napatingin sa direksyon ng tinitignan niya. My mouth goes slack when I saw a prim and proper young lady with a brown hair that is neatly ponytailed. She is wearing a navy blue fitted dress that showed her curves. Her louis vuitton screams elegance while her earings and jewelries, altogether, can be a pangkabuhayan package (I smack my head mentally for thinking that).

To make the long story short, she is the real epitome of being a fashionista.

Her smile flashes right after she saw Hue. She then walked towards us like a runway model.

Wait, nanay siya ni Hue?! Bakit ang bata?! Don't tell me... five years old pa lang siya noong pinanganak niya si Hue?!

"She just turned fourty one this year." Hue whispered at me as if he can read my mind.

"But, she looks like twenty five or something, gosh." I whispered back.

He just chuckled when her Mum finally speak. "Mamma mia!"

What?

"Mi amor! Pinag-alala mo ako, mijo!"

Oh my freaking god, she has this spanish accent and she is exaggerated. Gosh. She is a walking hyperbole.

The elegance I've felt towards her earlier is now gone with the wind. The only thing that's left for me is the idea of her having a megaphone inside her throat. Moments after, I make a mental note to not let her meet my bestfriend, Razel, because for sure, it will create an exploding sound.