Episode 5

Cygny

Lumipas ang limang oras nang ang utak ko ay lumilipad sa ginawa namin ni Gonzalo kanina. I can't unsee it. I really can't erase from my brain the way how his long shaft twitched on my tight grip. And his moan, it's freaking sexy that it kept on echoing through my ears.

With the thoughts of him, I'm starting to demotivate myself. I started to ask if I'm good for him. Do I deserve him? I know, he already slept with ton of girls and I can't help but to get jelous on the thoughts of him doing the same thing he did to me. The idea that they might be better than me when it comes to sex is lurking and about to ripped my pessimist self.

But he already cleared to me that he is seeing me more than just sex, he wanted to end up with me. It should assure me that I'm on the right page on the book of his heart.

Ngayon ay nandito kami ni Razel sa canteen. We already finished our plates and are about to head back to the CSG Office when I saw Gonzalo walking towards us. And right after our eyes met, I gasp.

"You should come to my office after you eat your lunch. I'll make it up to you. May gagawin ako sa 'yo na mas masarap pa kaysa sa naranasan mo kahapon."

Fudge. Oo nga pala. Ano kayang tinutukoy niya?

This has something to do with the finger thing, dumb bitch. My bitchy subconscious reminded me and with that, I involuntarily felt the heat in between my thighs. Fudge, I love to exprience that again.

Nanatili akong nakatayo at siya naman ay patuloy na naglalakad papunta sa direksyon namin ni Razel. Nang makalapit na siya sa akin ay tinignan niya ako. He has this cold expression that I sense is fake since we have to act as if we are not in an intimate relationship whenever we are inside the school, well ofcourse, his office is an excemption.

"Meet me at my office, Ms. Amorsolo. I have something to discuss with you. Just wait for me there, kakain lang ako saglit." He told me with his stoic expression and I can't help but to admire this side of him. Minahal ko siya dahil sa side niyang ito at hindi ako magsasawang makita ito nang paulit-ulit.

I clear my throat. "Sure, Sir Facandria. I'm heading to your office now." I said with honorifics on my tone and a small smile on my face.

With that, he nodded at me and then headed to the food area to buy his own food. And as Razel and I stormed out of the canteen, she began to ask me why does Gonzalo always has that cold expression. I just laugh at her because if only she knew that was just an act, she'll surely freak out.

***

Ngayon ay nakaupo na ako sa sofa ng kanyang office. The sofa is a black leather design and it's facing his table. As I stroll my eyes on the office, I can't help but to admire the large picture he has on the wall. Nakalagay iyon sa likod ng kanyang table.

Walang ano-ano ay napatayo ako at saka tumungo doon. Napapangiti akong tinignan ang picture niya. Sa picture ay nakasuot siya ng black suit and tie. He really looked so manly and neat with his formal attire.

My subconcsious rolled her eyes at me when I suddenly purse my lips as my eyes focused to his bulge.

"Mine." I said while lip biting. My eyes are still on his bulge.

But, I was suprised when I hear the door suddenly opened and as soon as I turn my gaze towards it, Gonzalo's beautiful face flashed into my lustful eyes. He is now wiggling his eyebrows in a playful manner as if reminding me something.

His eyes never leave mine as soon as he locked the door and then headed to the sofa. He is now sitting there. He raised his hand and gestures me to walk towards him.