Episode 27

Cygny

"Why do I feel like you are planning to paint spray my body?" He asked while tilting his head.

I shake my head mentally and laugh weirdly. "Ofcourse not!"

Ilang segundo niya pa muna akong pinaningkitan ng mata habang nakanguso. "Really?"

I was shocked when he actually spray paint my body. "Really?" He repeated with a youthful smile.

My clothes is now being covered by blue moistured paint. I glare at him and then do the same to his clothes. His jaw clenched for a moment but the moment when he recovered, we just found ourselves battling with each other using the spray paint.

"You know, let's just finish your plan." I said while still laughing hard. Iniwasan ko ang spray paint niya.

"Well, actually, I'm about to start this when your mind interrupted me." He said while panting. There is red paint plastered on his chin.

He rolled his eyes at me. He faced the white wall again. Just like that, the sound of spray paint silently booms.

Pinanood ko siyang mag-sulat sa pader. His forehead is creased and he is pouting as if he is really focused with what he is doing. It's like he is writing a masterpiece, a life-saving words of wisdom and a breathtaking poetic art on the wall.

Dahil sa itsura niya ay na-curious ako. Tinignan ko ang isinusulat niya gamit ang spray paint na may asul na pintura.

M... O... R... O... God, he wrote "Moron".

I blink for a moment and analyze the appearance of the letters on the wall. Katulad na katulad ang style nito sa mga letrang nakikita ko sa kalsada. Now, I am thinking if Hue is the one who vandalized the whole Barangay. Well, that can't be impossible. What I am seeing with him right now is a living proof that he is the culprit behind that crime.

"Bakit ayaw mo pang magsimula?" He glanced at me for a second.

"I don't know what to write." I pursed my lips while staring at his crime.

"You can do it. Just think of something worst that could describe that Principal. Alright?" He said while writing the words "Faggot Wanker" on the wall.

I cringe but I chose to do what he told me. Pumunta na ako sa kabilang side ng bahay at saka nag-isip ng pinakamasamang word na pwedeng magdescribe kay Gonzalo. Hmm, ano kaya? Bahala na.

As the sound of my spray paint silently booms, I began to write something on the wall with trembling hands. Nang matapos na ako sa aking ginagawa ay napangiti ako. It wasn't bad at all.

"What the fuck?" I almost jump when he suddenly showed up. "Is that the worst word that you could come up with your innocent brain?" He squealed.

I look at him with confusion on my eyes. "Yes?" I blink. "I mean, it was the only worst word that I have on my brain."

"Listen, are you a cave woman?" He asked and I smack his arm. "I mean, which part of "BAD" was worst? You are fucking kidding me." He laughed hard and I smack his arm again.

Kasalanan ko bang "Bad" lang ang mayroon ako sa vocabulary ko? Siguro dapat ay "Disgusting" ang isinulat ko.

"It should be done like this. You are just lame." He added something on my crime while laughing.

"Here, look." He said while flashing me a perfect smile. The word "Bad" is now changed into "Bad breath pedo who knows nothing but to fuck himself on his shit office."

"You're doing... great." I smile at him while cringing inside.

Muli ko siyang pinanood habang sinusulat ang H... L... C... HLC sa pader. "HLC? I haven't heard of that abbreviation before. Anong ibig sabihin niyan?"