Episode 4

Cygny

The moment we sat on the backseat of the car, my heart began to pound. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I know that what I'm telling is a weird type of oxymoron to this intimate moment but that sentence really described what I'm feeling at the moment.

I'm nervous because I don't want to mess it up. Gusto kong galingan. Gusto kong maging enough para sa kanya-- para hindi na siya maghanap pa ng iba. And excited at the same time because this is my very first time to ever see and touch a male organ. Nakikita ko lang kasi ito sa mga videos na patago kong pinapanood sa room ko o hindi naman kaya ay sa picture tuwing Sex Education class namin.

I took a deep breath. Relax, Cygny. You need to calm down.

"You ready, baby?" He asked while staring at me.

He has this foreign expression that I can't recognize, is that what they called lust?

He held my hands. "Baby, I want to make sure that you really want to do this. Are you sure that you are ready for this level of our relationship?"

His gestures somehow, calm me and comfort the chaos I have within my mind. His hands are warm that I feel like it touches my heart.

I smile and then nod.

"Good." He smiled. "I love you, baby."

I blush but I don't tear my eyes away from him. I'm entertained while seeing him with that lust expression on his face. "I love you more."

He moved his head towards my head and then planted a kiss on my lower lip. "I love you most."

Biting my lip, I prevent myself from smiling. Gonzalo, you are driving me crazy! My subconcsious shouted but I pushed her away for obviously, this is my moment.

Sumandal na siya sa sandalan ng upuan at saka tumingin sa akin. I can really feel that his voice is becoming raspier, it's as if he's having a hard time to breathe normally. "Shall we start?"

Lumunok ako ng laway bago ko itinango ang aking ulo. I stroll my eyes down to his broad chest, to his stomach and down to his front that is now noticeable tight.

He is now wearing a plain white t-shirt and a black trousers. Mabuti na lang at sa office na siya nagsusuot ng uniform niyang polo kaya't walang problema kung sakali mang magusot ang suot niya ngayon.

He is about to unbotton his trousers but I grab ahold of his hands to stop him. "Why? You want to do this for me?" He is grinning seductively.

I nod. Geez, am I being too wild? Yes, you are Cygny. My subconcsious said but I just laugh at her.

Natatawa siyang ibinaba ang kanyang mga kamay, ipinatong niya ang mga iyon sa upuan. Wala naman akong hininintay pang sandali, iniangat ko na ang aking mga kamay at agad iyong nagtungo sa kanyang sinturon. Mabilis ko iyong naalis sa kanyang beywang. I also hastily unbottoned his trousers, I am now unzipping it.

He lifted his butt for me to easily pull down his trousers. With that, it is now pulled down to his knee. I gasp when I see his growing bulge. He is still wearing a gray boxer briefs.

I don't know what to do. I was trapped in a trance. I was dumfounded after seeing his large length beneath his boxer briefs.

He chuckled. "I guess, you are clueless on what you ought to do."

I nod as my eyes never leave his member.

Kinuha niya ang kamay ko. Dinala niya ang mga iyon papunta sa umuumbok niyang alaga. Napasinghap ako nang maramdaman ang init noon. Pero mas napasinghap ako nang para ba itong mas lumaki nang hawakan ko.

I looked at him, he is now biting his lower lip. "So... what's next?" I said as my pulse failed to slow.

"Caress it. Trace it. Feel it." He winked at me and as soon as I did what he told me to do, he gasped involuntarily.

"Shit, baby." He continued to gasp as he looked up while lip biting.

A few seconds after, he grabbed ahold of my hand and to my suprise, he suddenly put it inside his boxer briefs. I was stunned as I directly feel the pulse of his huge manhood. It is now growing more and more and I'm starting to drool over how large it is.

"Now, baby, I want you to pull my boxer briefs down." His chest is moving up and down. I can really feel the intensed feelings he has right now.

And so, I did what he said. I pulled down his boxer briefs to his knees, just above his trousers. As soon as I focused my eyes to his sex, I felt the heat in between my thighs.

He is so large. His member is so long that I need to use both of my hands in order for it to be covered. The top of it is pink and just by looking at it, I started to lick my lips as I fantasized myself licking it.

"Baby, I'm good with your hand... for now. We have to take it slow. Alright?" He smiled at me with his concerned smile but his lust is still evident by the way how he breathed. "Let's just settle with your hand for now."

I giggle as I nod, my hand must really felt good.

"Now, baby, I want to come. Please, make me come." He breathed harder as my grip on his son tightens. I try hard not to scan it as if its a science project.

"How?" I ask innocently. I honestly don't know what to do.

He chuckled between his breath and soft moan. "Just move your hand up and down. I would love it if you will do it as fast as you can."

Right after hearing what he said, ginawa ko agad ang sinabi niya. Agad kong itinaas baba ang aking kamay habang nakabalot ang mga daliri ko doon. Dahil sa ginawa ko ay bigla siyang napasandal habang impit na umuungol.

"Good baby, ganiyan lang." Ngayon ay nakapikit na siya habang naka-kagat labi. His voice is shaky and uncontrolled.

As soon as he opened his eyes, my eyes met his. He gave me a smile that assures me that I'm doing good.

"Shit, I really love how you stare at me. You are too fuck... innocent. I love that you are new to this. Keep on staring at me, baby. Ang sarap ng ginagawa mo..."

Napalunok ako ng laway. Patuloy na nag-iinit ang katawan ko habang itinutuloy ang pinapagawa niya sa akin. As I move my hand, the pulse that his cock is giving vibrated to my body. Right now, I can really feel my womanhood vibrating in accordance of the way how I move my hand.

"Baby, I'm cumming... Fuck. I'm cumming..." Matapos niyang magsalita ay mas binilisan ko pa ang ginagawa ko. Dahil doon ay halos mapaungol na siya nang malakas.

After a moment, after he moaned my name so loud that I'm afraid that outsiders might hear him, I saw the same white thing came out from the pink head of his sex-- that white liquid is the same liquid that I saw when he rubbed me. As per him, it is called orgasm.

Ngayon ay tumutulo na sa aking mga kamay ang puting likidong inilabas niya. Habang tinititigan ko ito ay bigla kong naramdaman ang pagkabasa ng aking pagkababae. Pero hindi ko iyon inintindi, bagkus ay inalis ko sa pagkakasakal sa kanyang kargada ang aking kamay. Akmang aamuyin ko ang puting likido pero biglang pinigilan ni Gonzalo ang kamay ko.

Ngayon ay pinupunasan na niya ang aking kamay gamit ang kanyang panyo. "For a virgin like you, you won't like the smell of it, so don't you dare try." He is laughing as he continued to pant. His voice is still shaky and raspy.

"I think, we should go now before I attempt to take your virginity?"

My eyes widen, I'm about to panic but I realized that it might be a good idea. But I suddenly changed my mind. No, I was too young for it.

A few minutes have pass, he is now driving towards the school while his hand are on my thigh. By the way how he squeezed it made my womanhood to soak more and I can't help but to remember his member. He should just stop it now or else, he will be obliged to do what he told me earlier. The virginity thing, geez.

But, he suddenly broke the silence between us. "You should come to my office after you eat your lunch. I'll make it up to you. May gagawin ako sa 'yo na mas masarap pa kaysa sa naranasan mo kahapon."

Habang nakatingin pa rin sa daan ay inabot niya ang kamay ko at saka hinalikan ang likod ng palad ko. Dahil sa ginawa niya ay napangiti ako dulot ng excitement.