Author's Note

Let's break the stigma!

HIV can't be transmitted through air or water; mosquitoes, ticks or other insects; saliva, tears, or sweat that is not mixed with the blood of a person with HIV; shaking hands; hugging; sharing toilets; sharing dishes, silverware, or drinking glasses; or engaging in closed-mouth or "social" kissing with a person with HIV.

It can only be transmitted through a sexual intercourse or sharing injection drug equipment such as needles, with someone who has HIV.

If you are happen to experience this illness, let me remind you that it is not the end of your entire world. It was just the beginning of your strong yet gracefully firm inner self. Smile. You are not a definition of HIV. You are more than what you have. You are stronger than the pain that you are dealing right now.

Just like Cygny, you can still experience your own happy ending if you are just brave enough to hold on. You will make it through and when that day comes, I'll be the proudest.

On the other hand, kung may kakilala kayong dumadaan sa ganitong hamon ng buhay. Imbis na iwasan natin sila, let's help them overcome their painful challenge. Let's help them realize that HIV is not a death sentence.

At kung alam niyo namang sexually active kayo, always use protection! If ever na-experience niyo na ang symptoms na kagaya ng kay Cygny, magmadali na kayong magpa-HIV test. May mga Municipal Centers na libre ang HIV tests and they will surely keep it confidential.

'Wag kayong matakot!

By the way, kung nakaabot ka na sa part na ito, THANK YOU! Maraming salamat sa patuloy na pag-suporta. I will not be able to finish this story without your support. You are, practically, my rock and my pen all thoughout my journey in writing this challenging story.

Ma-share mo rin sana ito sa mga kilala mo! 💙

Also, you may also tweet about this by using the hashtag #IDontLoveBeforeYou or by just tagging me (@VChesterG).

I hope, patuloy mo pa rin akong suportahan!