Episode 52

Hue

"Hey, that was too much." Novy forced a chuckle but it just turned out to be a weird sound. "I hope, your Grandma is not as villain as what you think."

I stare at her eyes. "If hell is real, she will not fit in that." I pursed my lips. "Wanna know why?"

She furrowed her eyes.

"It's because she, herself, is the hell. Demons are living inside her body. All of the sins are running on her blood. Her system is full of unforgiveable ruthlessness." I threw my hand on the air. "She's fucking Satan, that's for sure."

Dalawang linggo na ang nakalipas. Nagpatuloy ako sa pagmamatigas. Siguro, nangangamba na si Novy sa kalagayan ko. Tangina, paranoid pa naman 'yon. Baka naiiisp na n'on na bigla ko siyang iiwan. Hayop, baka galit na galit na sa akin 'yon.

But I know her. Good thing, I fucking know her.

What I am sure right now is that she will understand my situation. I know, she won't give up on us that easy. I know, she will always wait for me. She knows me more than anyone, afterall. I know that she knows that I will never leave her without even saying a single word.

Nanghihina akong umupo sa kama ko. Katulad ng laging ginagawa ko, nakatulala lang ako sa bintana. Nakatulala at nagdadasal na sana, isang masamang panaginip lang ang lahat ng ito. Sana, nasa isang bangungot lang ako. Sana, magising na ako kasi nanghihina na ako, eh. Pinanghihinaan na ako.

Ayoko mang sumuko, wala naman akong choice kundi ang tanggapin at lunukin ang pagkabigo ko. Hindi tutubuan ng konsensya si Cornelia Entrata, alam ko 'yon. She will always have what she wants without even trying. She will always give a good fight without even exerting too much effort. She will always win. And that's bullshit. She's bullshit.

My Grandma is something I never expected that she'll be. I know that she could kill anyone, but I am not ready to unravel the fact that she can cover everything, even if the ones connected to the justice of her own daughter, just for the sake of her damn money. She is nothing but a monster. She has no soul. She is a living hell.

Nang bumukas ang pinto ng kwarto ko ay hindi ko iyon inintindi. Malamang, maid na naman 'yan.

Without looking at her, I weakly said, "Ibalik mo na 'yan. Bukas na ako kakain. Wala akong gana."

"Mijo, you have to eat."

I quickly turn my back and I was rewarded by the view of Cornelia Entrata with her raising eyebrow. Her eyes mirrored the anger she is feeling towards me for the past few days. But I am not taken aback by it. God knows how much I loathed this old woman.

"Hindi ka ba talaga aayos?" She asked with her crossed arms.

I equalled the intensity of anger she has on her eyes. "I am the one who should be asking you that, Grandma." I flashed a sarcastic smile. "You are the worst mother in this fucking world. You are fucking heartless. You are a selfish bitch who doesn't care about anything but her fucking wealth. Now, kailan PO ba kayo aayos?"

She gasped and I know my words cut deeper on her heart. She's about to slap me but I catch her arms. "Save your fucking slap to your disgusting face," the corner of lips litfted and form a smirk, "PO." and then I throw her arms away.