Episode 37

Songs for this Episode:

Back To Me by Cueshe

The Scientist by Coldplay

Treacherous by Taylor Swift

This Is What It Takes by Shawn Mendes

Never Say Never by The Fray

My One And Only You by Parokya Ni Edgar

Complicated by Olivia O'brien

×××

Cygny

Hindi ako nakasagot.

Hindi ko alam ang gagawin.

Heaving a sigh, I look around. My mouth gently parch when I saw the whole place partially ruined.

The proud large flat screen TV is cracked open. The beautiful paintings are nowhere to be found, my subconscious told me that it might be somewhere on this house, burned or probably tore into pieces. But, the floor clarified my thoughts, the fragile and helpless tore up pieces of seemed to be expensive renaissance paintings are lying on the carpet.

I continue to eye the place, the wall is soaked with magenta liquid, Hue threw bottles of wine on it. I dare not to walk inside the kitchen. The damage there must be so bad that I have to run away. Probably, run away with white flags on my hands with the abbreviation "SOS" written on it.

"Are you deaf?!" He yelled again and I want to cry.

My trauma is eating me again. I'm afraid that it might win over my body. Because if it does, I will collapse. I will lie against the floor, hug my knees and cry my endless painful tears. Just like what I always do when I was a defenseless child.

"I was just... checking on you." I finally said with a not-so-covincing voice. Nanginginig akong nakatingin sa kanya.

"Why?! I thought we are already over?!" He yelled once more and I'm on the verge of collapsing. "Pinagtabuyan mo na ako na parang basura, 'di ba?!" He punch the wall. I grimace when I notice that his knuckles are covered by his crimson blood.

"If you could just calm down..." I breathe deeply. I am trying to swallow the lump that is about to choke me.

"Ngayon, nakita mo na ako. Makakaalis ka na." His glare never leave my eyes. "Tapos na tayo, 'di ba?" He continued with now, controlled voice and a wicked smile. He is becoming an antagonist on my eyes.

"We need to talk." I insist, my heart is breaking while seeing his arrogant smile.

"I am done with you. You are just a game for me-- a conquest and a worthless card." He turned his back on me and my mouth falls open. "Now, leave."

Those words came out of his mouth like a sharp knife. It stabs the only hope I have to God knows relationship we have. And I am defenseless as I swallow all those painful words. It went straightly through my heart. On cue, my eyes produced the tears that I am holding back.

Crying, I can't feel anything. I am numb of the pain that I don't know what to feel anymore. Sa sobrang sakit ng nararamdaman ko ay parang nakakamatay na ang pagkamanhid ng puso ko.

Para bang na-blanko na ang aking utak at puso.

Hindi ako makagalaw. Hindi ako makapag-isip nang ayos. Hindi ko na alam kung anong dapat kong unahin, ang tumakbo ba? Tumakbo na naman sa sakit? Magpaka-duwag na naman? O lumaban? Gantihan siya sa ginawa niya sa akin? Pero para saan pa? Naloko ako. Pinaglaruan na naman ako.