Meeting Derek

Bethany's P.O.V
I walked into the big dance studio which would be my second home for quit a while. I looked at each of the doors, trying to find my name as i walked down the big hallway. When I got to my door I smiled really big and opened it, hoping to find out who my partner was.

When I opened the door the room was empty. I stopped for a min and looked around, I thought I was meeting my partner, but no one else was in the room. I decided that my partner was late and to make a YouTube video to pass the time. It was about time I told my subscribers that I was going to be the first youtuber ever to be on DWTS. I was excited, but scared for my life. I have never been judge in person. Usually I'm just in my room making videos, so this was way different than what i was used to. I opened my pearly white laptop and pressed record.
"Hey guys it's Beth and I have some exciting news. I'm am going to be on Dancing With The Stars. I am so excited, but I have no idea who my partner is going to be. If it's Val that would be pretty cool, if it's mark that would also be pretty awesome. But my ultimate choice is Derek, just because I feel like I could learn so much from him, but well just have to see."

Suddenly I felt two arms wrapped around me "Well just have to see!" The voice copied what I just said, he took both of my arms and turned me around where I got a good look at who it was "It's Derek!" My voiced squealed with excited. He lifted me up and gave me a hug "How are you?" "Great now." I couldn't believe I got Derek, he has been my celebrity crush for a long time. My mom and my older sister Britney, used to make fun of me of how I would turned into a little kid of just hearing his name in a conversation.

"You ready to get started?" He asked me, giving me a warm welcoming smile.

"Yes, but I'm not the best dancer."
He shrugged while grabbing both of my hands, i instantly get this tingly sensation "You don't have to be the best dancer, just try your best." He said and grabbed my hands and pulled me to the center of the floor.

|| An hour and half later ||

I went to the wall, put my back against it and slid down it breathing heavily, getting a chuckle from Derek.

"Tired?"

"I'm .....so .... out... of....shape!" I breathed in and out.

"It will get easier as you progress." He told me, lending me his hand. I reached up and grabbed it and stood up. I picked up my bag and looked at Derek taking his sweaty tank top off, revealing his abs and quickly putting on a v neck. I quickly turn away before Derek caught me drooling all over him.

"Same time tomorrow?" I asked pretending to rummage through my bag.

"Yep and i promise to be on time."
He laughed, which made me laugh.

He walked towards me and I wrapped my arms around him, giving him a goodbye that lasted only 10 seconds, but I wish it would last longer.