Officer Bane

Hey! First of all, thank you for giving the story a chance! Today is my birthday so I thought it would be a good day to upload the new story so to light up my and hopefully your day.

*Soo I gotta put a warning, because there will be swearwords and violence in this story. If you can't stand stuff like that, you shouldn't read it (it's not that bad tho hahaha) *

Let me know what you think <3
_____________________________

"Good morning, Officer Bane." said Lukas when I arrived at the police station. "Are you looking forward to the weekend?" he asked friendly. I nodded. I could hardly wait because I had the whole weekend off. The week was pretty exhausting.

"Absolutely." I replied and he smiled. I had known Lukas for a long time because he started here only a year later than I did. We weren't close, we were just work colleagues.

I was already wearing my uniform, so I went straight to my office. I grinned when I saw someone sitting in my chair. Celine. She turned elegantly to me. She was also wearing her uniform.

"Well, good morning, officer Bane. Are you ready for our party weekend?" she asked and I laughed. I put my keys down, took the new files, and settled on the sofa.

Celine has been my best friend ever since we were little. We were neighbors and actually spent every day together. We went to the same school and even worked together. There was actually nothing we didn't know about each other and there was nothing that could separate us.

Celine was lovely. She had long brown hair and always dressed very elegantly. At least if she doesn't wear her uniform. She was very honest. Sometimes her honesty might let her seem rude, but she wasn't. I don't understand how she could be single.

"I can't wait any longer." I replied and she laughed. "Is it the same criminal?" I asked while going through the new files. Celine sighed.

"Seems so, but we're not sure." she answered. "It can't be that hard to catch this guy." She said. There has been a criminal for weeks who has repeatedly caused trouble. Body injuries, drugs, theft, trespassing, property damage. He had already done all of this.

"He knows what he's doing. He knows how to do it so we don't figure it out." I said and read the descriptions. Most of the witnesses never really saw him, but he always wore a jet black sweater. Plus a black jean and he seemed to have black hair, but that wasn't entirely sure.

"Who knows what's next. Murder?" Celine wondered. I shrugged my shoulders and put the files away. Such cases are always the most interesting, but also the most difficult.

"I don't know, but we'll get him before this can happen." I said, hoping it would be true. Whenever people knew a criminal was walking around, they get nervous. It gets worse when it comes to murder. Something like that just disturbs at work.

"Anyway, only today, we'll have the whole weekend to ourselves." said Celine and leaned back. I could see how much she was looking forward to it and we deserved it. We worked hard. Very hard. Sometimes I came home and fell asleep immediately.

"You're just looking forward to the guys." I said and got up. I put the files back on my desk. Celine laughed out loud.

"Busted, but you're going to have fun too." she said with a mischievous grin. I shrugged my shoulders because I wasn't so sure myself.

"I don't know, Celine. Maybe I'm just too old for that." I said and her jaw dropped. Oh, she didn't expect that.

"What? Magnus Bane! You are young and sexy and also bisexual so you can have all the people in the world!" she said. I laughed. She was probably right there. "And look at you. Everyone likes you, even I would like you if you weren't my best friend." She said.

"You're right. Maybe something will come up." I let her know. We would go to the Pandemonium tonight because we always went there when we wanted to party. We looked up when there was a knock on the door and Lukas entered.

"I'm sorry for the disturbance, but there's a new case. Someone broke into someones house." he said. Celine and I looked at each other and then nodded. He gave us the informations we needed and we made our way. When we arrived we met an angry man. Lukas thought that it could have been the same criminal again.

We greeted the man and asked him some questions. I wondered why he would break in at this time, because it was in the middle of the day.

"Where were you when you saw him?" I asked the angry man. He kept swearing about the criminal.

"I just got back from vacation. Actually I shouldn't have come home until tomorrow. When I entered my house I saw this man stealing my stuff. When he saw me he jumped out of the window and ran away." he explained. I nodded and wrote everything down.

"What did he look like?" Celine asked as she looked around.

"I didn't recognize his face, but he was wearing a black sweater and black jean. Also, I'm sure he has black hair." he explained. Yes, that must have been him.

"It has to be him." I said to Celine. She nodded. We had to catch this criminal. He was causing too many problems. "You will of course receive compensation and we will investigate." I explained and the man nodded.

We looked around a bit and took notes. He probably would not have expected the man, because he should actually still be on vacation. How did he know that he was on vacation? Where does he get his information from? Maybe quite simply from Facebook. There are stupid people who post when they're gone. Or maybe he's just watching these people.

After we had done the most important things we drove back again. We were stuck and couldn't get any further. It can't be that he never left anything behind. He also has to make a mistake, but we couldn't just sit and wait. We had to stop him before he did anything worse.

"Hey, we'll get him. Don't worry too much." said Celine. She knew that I always get very stuck in that and then it is difficult for me to concentrate on other things. It is actually good itself, but not when it is too much.

"Yeah, I know." I answered. I really hoped so.