What are you thinking about?

Hello, Hello! Today was my last day of school, now my exams starts :D We got to know the marks of our final presentation and I got the best mark I could possibly get - How should we celebrate this? 🧚🏻‍♀️
I hope you're all doing fine! ❤️
___________________________

It was already noon. Nick was back in my room and we were looking for James. This was definitely more difficult than with Matt because there was no Facebook profile named James Nolan.

"Maybe he changed his name." said Nick. That could be possible, but then how should we find him? I didn't even know what he looked like.

The others also seem to have some problems. Either they all don't have a Facebook profile or they all changed their names. Matt said that her parents didn't treat her well, so it often happens that they change their names. That would also explain why they lost contact with each other.

It was a little bit uncomfortable between Nick and me now. We pretended like it never happened. As if everything was the same. Maybe it was better that way. I would have to leave anyway sometime. I won't stay here.

I also thought about Alec. I don't believe him anymore that he doesn't feel anything for me. Too much speaks against it. I think he is hiding something. He doesn't want to tell me the truth and he proved it yesterday. Why all this drama when he still feels something for me?

"Maybe we can ask Matt about old pictures? That's how we find James and the other brothers." I suggested. Nick nodded. So I wrote a message to Matt.

Dear Matt!
Finding your brothers turns out to be more difficult than expected. We assume that they changed their names because we couldn't find them under the name Nolan. Would you have a picture of your brothers?
Best regards!

Shortly afterwards we got an answer with a picture. Checkpot.

Dear Magnus!
I thought so, because I could never find them either. The picture is a bit older, but I don't have a more recent one! Hope this can help you!
Best wishes back.

I looked at the picture and saw five different teenage boys on it. The names of the boys were written under them so I knew which boy was who. Liam wasn't on it. Kind of sad. I copied the image and continued to search.

I re-entered the name and searched for all the James who came from New York. I didn't know if he actually still lives here, but it's worth a try. That would take a long time because a lot of James live here.

"Do you think we'll find him this way?" Nick asked after a while as he wiggled his hand through his hair. I grinned. He doesn't have a lot of patience. We were looking for just half an hour.

"Wait." I said and shortly afterwards my eyes caught on a profile. James Evans. He looked very much like James in the picture. That can't be a coincidence.

"Is that him?" Nick asked in astonishment. I clicked on the profile picture and went through the pictures. Yes, it had to be. He looked like James in the picture just a little older. I grinned - That's what triumph felt like.

"I guess so." I said. I looked at his profile more closely to find out information. In fact, he no longer lived in New York. He lived in Washington, d.c. about four hours from here.

"He lives in Washington, d.c. and works there as a doctor." I stated. Nick looked at the screen with interest.

"Does he have kids?" he asked. I hadn't figured that out yet. I scrolled further down and looked at his pictures. He doesn't seem to have any children, but he seems to be in a relationship.

In some pictures he is with a woman. She had long black hair and mostly wore red lipstick. She seemed familiar to me, but I can't tell why. I checked the comments. When I found out the name of the women, my heart paused briefly. Isabelle Lightwood.

Of course, it seemed familiar to me. She looked exactly like Alec only in female form. Was that Alec's sister he was separated from? Her last name is Lightwood, just like Alec, and she looks like him. It can't be a coincidence, can it?

"What? Did you find something?" asked Nick. Should I show him? Wasn't that somehow unfair? I mean, I shouldn't get involved, should I? It's Alec's decision.

"Um, no, everything is fine." I lied. Should I talk to Alec about it? Well, if he wants to talk to me at all. I can't ignore the fact that I found Alec's lost sister, can I? No, I couldn't so I had to tell him.  "I'll write him a message." I continued. I hoped James would help us as much as Matt did. They all seemed like pretty good people to me.

I wrote him the same thing as Matt, but he didn't answer as quickly. If we met, we'd have to go to Washington, d.c.. That is four hours away. Four hours drive with Nick. Great.

*Celine's POV*

I watched Elliott continue to search for Casper. He was very patient, unlike me. There was no Casper Nolan. Nowhere. That can't be possible.

Everything is still very confusing in this new "business". To be honest, I just wanted to go home, but I wouldn't let Magnus down. No way. He needs me and that means I would be by his side as long as it is necessary.

I got on very well with Elliott. He was kind and understanding. He was also funny. I hadn't met such a nice guy in a long time. The thought that he is actually doing criminal things fades when he laughs. He seems so nice, I can't imagine how he hurts people.

I didn't really care about Blake. He can say what he wants. I'm just mad at Alec. He was an asshole and my poor Mags just don't know that yet. Maybe he knows, but doesn't want to accept it. He was like that. He always saw the good in a person, even in people who didn't deserve it.

I'll be watching Nick. He seems important to Magnus, so I have to see if he's a good guy. He generally seems very much in love. I want Magnus to find love, but I don't like the circumstances.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Elliott when he noticed that I was lost in my thoughts. I looked into his eyes and put the strand of hair behind my ear that hung on my face.

"Oh, nothing." I replied and at that moment my cell phone vibrated. It was a message from Mags. He was in the other room, why didn't he just come here?

I opened the message and saw that it was a picture of the four brothers. I grinned. That would of course help us a lot more.

"Mags sent me a picture of the brothers. Can you do anything with it?" I asked and gave him my cell phone. He grinned contentedly. That means yes.

"Sure, of course." he said, entering the name Casper on Facebook. "I've seen this guy before." he noticed and shortly afterwards he had the right profile. "Checkpot." he said and I laughed. He held up his hand and I gave him high five.

"Casper Robinson. He lives in Manhattan, not far from here. He has his own company and seems to be quite rich. He has a wife but no children but three dogs." he let me know. I nodded.

"Well, the search was worth it." I said and Elliott looked at me with a smile.

"Yes, it was." he said and I smiled back. I looked away and took the laptop to write Casper a message. Now all we had to do was wait for an answer.