Don't forget me, okay?

Hello, hello! How are you guys doing? So this is the last chapter, enjoy it :)
___________________________

I was lying on Alec's chest. His arms were wrapped around me and he was still sleeping. I was awake for a while because I couldn't sleep anymore. I kept thinking about today. Today would be the last day I would see Alexander. The last day where he is with me, where I can be close to him.

We spent a lot of time last night. We talked a lot and it felt good. I really enjoyed it. I loved Alexander and even if it was all over, it wouldn't change. The past few months have been the most terrible yet most meaningful I've ever had. I've learned so much.

I now know that you shouldn't always see everything in black and white. Just because a person makes the wrong decisions, it's not a bad person. Everyone has their own story and it always counts. No one was born evil. You became like that, for whatever reason.

I began to stroke Alexander's chest, whereupon he murmured contentedly. I could feel him pulling me closer to him. He seemed to be waking up.

"Good Morning." I whispered when I noticed that he was slowly opening his eyes. He looked at me, smiled and closed his eyes again.

"Good Morning." he replied sleepily. I smiled. He was so cute when he just woke up. He tried to get his eyes getting used to the light. "How long have you been awake?" he asked curiously.

"Quite a while." I admitted. "I couldn't sleep anymore." I let him know. I woke up at night several times.

"You could have woken me up." he said and I smiled. I shook my head.

"No, I like watching you sleep." I meant. It was the last time I could, which is why I looked at him for a long time. He giggled. "I've even got used to your cute little snore." I said and he looked at me indignantly.

"Hey, I'm not snoring." he said and I laughed. In fact, he snored a little, but it was cute and not annoying. He smiled and kissed me gently. We were interrupted when our door opened and Blake burst in. I was startled. "Mate, can't you knock?" Alec asked. Blake frowned.

Blake seemed to handle his injury well. Of course he can't run around right away, but at least he can still walk... and interrupt us.

"You guys, are another level of cheesy." he said and Alec rolled his eyes as I grinned. "Elliott said I should wake you up. He has prepared something." Blake said. "So no dirty things are done now. Get up!" he said, throwing his shirt at Alec. I laughed and Blake left the room.

"Not even when he was nearly stabbed to death, let us rest for a moment." Alec said and got up. I laughed out loud. Blake made stupid comments every now and then, but I'm sure he actually had nothing against our relationship. He dislikes me, but he loves Alec.

After we got dressed, we went out of the room. We saw Blake, Celine and Elliott sitting at the table waiting for us. The table was completely set with all kinds of things. There were sliced fruits, vegetables, croissants, bread rolls, bread, Nutella, jam and much more. Of course there were also eggs with bacon and ham. Orange juice, apple juice and berry juice were also on the table.

We looked at each other in amazement. There was usually only eggs with bacon, but this was a real feast. I wondered when Elliott had prepared that. We came to the table.

"Wow, that's awesome." I said. "Elliott did you do all of this?" I asked in astonishment. He grinned. We both took a seat.

"Actually, that was Blake's idea. He helped me." he let us know. I looked at Blake in surprise but he just shrugged. That surprised me a lot, because this would be a day for him just like any other.