Please, don't go.

Hey guys, how y'all doing? I'm now vibing with AllyMaii and I remembered to upload today! We were eating food and I have no idea what we gonna do next sooo yeah. I hope you're doing fine! 🧚🏻‍♀️✨
_____________________________

"So, Blake and Alec come through the back entrance. They won't have any people there because most of them are busy with Nick and Magnus." Celine explained while pointing to a building plan with a pen.

Blake, Alec, Nick and I sat in front of Celine and Elliott because they were just explaining the plan to us. It was important that we understand everything and that we do exactly what is planned. Otherwise a lot could go wrong.

Celine already told us that Liam's hideaway is in an old, yet chic hotel. The Hotel Dumort. The hotel went bankrupt at some point, so he built it into a fortress. Elliott said that everything is very well guarded there, as if Liam was some royal member. I thought that was an exaggeration, but it should probably protect him from gangs like us.

It worked well with the siblings. They met with Liam and Liam believed everything. He thinks they want to make contact again. Only James wasn't there, but that didn't seem to be a problem either.

I tried to concentrate well, even if it was a little difficult after the argument with Celine. I hated arguing with her. It didn't really happen often either. It bothered me. She wanted to stay here and I didn't like that. I knew it wasn't my decision to make but I can't imagine that Celine's whole life should look like this. It just didn't suit her. Besides, I don't want to live without her.

I can somehow understand why she wants to stay here. She likes Elliott or even loves him and she doesn't want to have to leave him. I understand that better than anyone, after all, it's the same with Alec. I only know that I will have to say goodbye to Alec at some point because we live in two different worlds. It cannot work, at least not in the long run even if I wanted it to, and I did want it to, so bad.

"And what do I and Nick do? Just walk in?" I asked confused. Wouldn't that be our death?

"Exactly, but they won't hurt you." said Elliott. I frowned. I very much doubted that. "We have a hostage. Not just one, even four." he explained.

"We have Matt, Casper, Thomas and Jonas here in the apartment. We'll threaten them with a gun and pretend we kidnapped them." he explained. Wow, that was smart.

"And if they do something to you, we'll shoot them. At least that's what we'll say." Celine said now. Okay, that was good. Liam wouldn't let his brothers die, would he?

"And what are you doing?" I asked. What other tasks are there to do?

"I will manage all of this. You will get headsets, I will communicate with you through this. Furthermore, I will have to take care of the 'hostages'. Someone has to be here to show them by video call. Otherwise, they just think you are bluffing." she explained.

"So you don't go in?" Alec asked and she shook her head. You might think this is easier, but she must have total control over it. This is not an easy job.

"And I'll get you out of there again." Elliott said now. "Once Liam is fought, they won't let you out. They'll want to kill you because they don't care about the siblings as soon as Liam is dead. So it's important that as soon as you hear the code word, you go to the basement." he said. "From there you can climb out of a small window and that's exactly where I'm waiting to help you, because you can't get out of there alone. We'll drive away by car." he let us know. Wow, that was well planned.