You are beautiful, you know that?

Good Morning, y'all. I hope you're doing fine. 🧚🏻‍♀️✌🏻
___________________________

*Celine's POV*

"Throw a slice of bread to me." exclaimed Elliott while he was sitting at the kitchen table. We were having dinner and there was just bread with butter and sausage or cheese. It was very late, but it didn't matter. We worked on the plan all the time and it's almost perfect.

"Exactly, feed the duck." Blake said now and I laughed as I came to the table with some slices of bread.

"Oh, you're just jealous that you don't have a personal bread maker," said Elliott, smiling at me. I just grinned and took a slice of bread.

"But I have a personal breakfast maker." Blake said then. I laughed and shook my head while I was putting cheese on my bread. The two got on well, even if Blake is sometimes very conflicting. I've noticed that in the last few days. Blake also has a soft side.

"Where do we go when we have Liam?" I asked as I bit my bread. Blake frowned.

"We?" he asked. Oh, right, we haven't told him that yet. We should actually ask Alec too, but I have a feeling that if we actually stayed here, he wouldn't mind.

"I would like to stay with you." I honestly admitted and then Elliott took my hand, which was on the table. I smiled at him.

"Great, another love story." he said with a small grin. "What about Magnus?" he asked confused. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, he has Alec and Nick here. He likes both of them so I assume that he wants to stay here too." I explained. He just nodded. "I haven't had so much fun in ages." I added and Blake laughed.

"I hear that for the first time." he said. I grinned. I wouldn't have thought it either, but it was like that. Life at the police becomes boring at some point. This is always exciting. Elliott is also here and I want to know what the future holds for us.

We all turned to the door when we heard it being opened. Alec, Nick and Mags came through with their suitcases in their hands. They were back. They smiled at us.

"Magnus!" I called and jumped up. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He let go of his suitcase and returned the hug. I was so happy that he was here again. I had missed him so much by now.

The others also got up and greeted the three. They were hugged and they laughed. Except Nick. He seemed to be tired or annoyed. We knew they would come back today, only I expected them a little later.

"How was it?" asked Elliott. Magnus shrugged. I was so sorry that he lost his father, even though I didn't like him. I knew that Magnus wanted to give him another chance. Unfortunately, he couldn't do that anymore.

"Sad, but also beautiful." he said. I could imagine that. "I see you started eating without us." he said. I laughed.

"It's enough for you here." said Elliott. Then everyone put the bags down and we went to the table so that we could eat together.

"I'm going to my room." said Nick. I frowned. Nick seemed pretty... depressed to me. Has anything happened that I don't know about?

"Ey mate, I would be delighted if you go to Blake's room." said Elliott and I grinned. I thought that now where everyone was back I would go back to my room, but it didn't seem to be the case.

"Why mine?" Blake asked and everyone laughed. Nick just shrugged and went into Blake's room.

"Why can't he sleep in his room?" Magnus asked, looking at Elliott confused. Now is a good time to confess. I swallowed and cleared my throat.

"Is there something going on between you?" Alec asked and I nodded. You could say that. I didn't know what was between me and Elliott. It wasn't a relationship, but we weren't friends either.

"Well, if that's the case, then Alec will probably stay with me in my room." said Magnus out loud. My jaw dropped. I mean, it actually shouldn't surprise me because Magnus loves Alec, but Alec didn't want that. What happened?

"Are you serious?" Blake asked. "It's hard to handle two love story's." he said and we laughed. That probably explains why Nick is like that. After all, he also likes Magnus very much.

"Well, you can take Nick." said Elliott. We laughed and Blake punched Elliott a little. "He seems very sad anyway." he added. Magnus sighed.

"There was a little argument between him and Alec, but it will be fine." Magnus said. Small argument? That sounded interesting. I would have to ask Magnus again later on.

We finished eating and then went to our room. Blake volunteered to clean up. Well, actually he had no other choice, because we have prepared everything and he has to help somehow. Magnus and Alec were too tired for it, after all they drove a long time.

"Are you finally going to bed now?" Elliott asked as I tied my hair into a bun. I smiled and turned to him. He was already in bed with no T-shirt waiting for me.

"Is there someone impatient?" I asked, crossing my arms and he laughed.

"How could I be patient with such a beautiful woman?" he asked and I grinned. There has never been a man who treated me like this except for Magnus, but that's different. Elliott was very special.

I crawled under the covers and snuggled up to Elliott. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on his lap so that I was sitting on him. I looked at him wide-eyed and shortly afterwards he kissed me gently. I sighed contentedly. I never had anything like that. I had one-night stands and a two-week relationship, but this was different.

"You are beautiful, you know that?" asked he as he stroked my cheek. I giggled.

"What do you think happened between Alec and Nick?" I asked and he sighed.

"I assume Alec didn't like how close Nick and Magnus are." he said. "Or the other way around." he added. "At least Alec has realized that there is no point in suppressing his feelings." he explained to me. He was right there.

"I don't understand why he acted like an asshole." I meant.

"All Alec wanted was to protect Magnus, whatever it costs." he let me know. I sighed and kissed Elliott gently but the kiss got more intense. I straight up to pull off my shirt. Elliott looked at me with dark eyes and bit his lips. „Are you sure you want to do this? We can wait as long as you want." he said. I smiled.

Sex usually means not that much to me. I've known Elliot for some weeks now and I know, it's not that long but I slept with people I have known for some hours at parties. He means a lot to me and I love how he doesn't push me to anything.

„Yes, I'm sure, El." I answered and he smiled. He pulled me down to kiss me again...

_______________________________
Next chapter: God, you're so selfish.