I love you.

Hello! It's sad to tell you that there is only one chapter left. The next chapter will be the last one so stay tuned. I hope you are all doing fine. <3
____________________________

*Magnus' POV*

When I woke up the bedside beside me was empty. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and looked around in confusion. Alec was nowhere to be seen, even though we fell asleep together last night. I sighed and let my fingers go through my hair.

After last night we all went to bed pretty early. Blake was treated good by Matt and some of his friends and now everything could heal well. I was really happy that nothing more happened. Blake had an injury, but he had survived. We had all survived except Liam. It was finally over. Liam was dead and I was free. Somehow I was happy, but I was also scared. I knew I would miss all that somehow.

The door opened and Alec came in with a tray in his hand. He smiled when he noticed that I was awake now. He didn't seem to be awake for long either, because he was still wearing his gray sweatpants and white t-shirt. His hair was also a mess. He came up to me and sat down in bed next to me.

"Good Morning." he said. I smiled and looked at the tray which he put on the bed. "I made breakfast." he said and I raised an eyebrow with a smile.

"You or Elliott?" I asked. Alec laughed and rolled his eyes. There were boiled eggs on the tray with bacon and some rolls. It smelled really good, to be honest.

„Let's say, he helped me." he answered. I grinned.

„That's actually very sweet, thank you." I thanked him. He smiled „Is there a special occasion?" I asked as I stole the bacon and stuck it in my mouth. Alec watched me amused and nodded.

"Yes, indeed." he said. "Today is our last day together." he admitted. My smile disappeared. "Tomorrow we'll drive you back to New Jersey." he explained. I nodded. I knew that, just didn't want to admit it.

"And what do we want to do on our last day?" I asked. Alec grinned and started eating too. I wanted to enjoy my last day. Who knows if we would ever see each other again afterwards.

"I prepared something." he explained to me. I listened intently. "I lived here, but you're a tourist, so we actually have to go to a Broadway show." he said. I laughed. I actually wanted to do that sometime anyway.

"That sounds fun." I admitted with my mouth full. Alec grinned and nodded. "And tonight? Are we cuddling in bed?" I asked and he laughed softly.

"We can do that, but before that I have something else in mind." he admitted. I frowned and swallowed the bit of roll that was in my mouth.

"And that is?" I asked. He just shrugged with a smirk. Rude.

"You'll see." he said. "That's a surprise." he let me know. I sighed. I was bad at that. I hated surprises, but I guess I had to live with that now.

We ate everything and brought the empty dishes into the kitchen. We got ready and even took a shower together. Well, as far as you could call it showering, cause we got kind of distracted. But we had our fun.

*******

We came out of the theater and I looked at Alec with a grin. He laughed and stretched his body. We watched "The Phantom of the Opera". Alec hadn't actually seen that before and it was a shame. I already knew it, which Alec wasn't expecting, but I had no problem watching it again.

Before we went to the theater, we strolled around the city. I found some cool things that I took with me. After all, I needed a souvenir of New York and Alexander. In the meantime it was dark again. We had spent the whole day together and it was really nice.

"Well, that was... interesting." he said and my jaw dropped. "What?" he asked.

"You didn't like it?" I asked in shock and he innocently raised his arms. I can't believe that.

"I never said that!" he defended himself. I gently punched him on the shoulder. "Ouch." he said, rubbing the spot. "What was that for?" he asked.

"You have no idea about culture." I said and he laughed. He stood in front of me and smiled at me. "Don't look at me like that." I said, but he was still smiling at me.

"Could a kiss make up for it maybe?" he asked. I tried to stay serious, but had to grin. I nodded and then he kissed me gently while he put a hand on my cheek. I enjoyed the moment like everyone else with him.

Kissing him was something I'd miss forever. His kisses made me feel things I never felt before. Everything in my body was affected. Even though, we had very less time for ourselves where we actually didn't fight any enemies, he made me so happy.

"And what are we doing now?" I asked excitedly after our lips parted. He smiled and took my hand.

"I'll show you." he answered. I nodded and we started. I didn't know what to expect, but I actually just let myself be surprised. As long as Alec would be here, I would be satisfied anyway.

We walked for a while, but then stopped in front of a long bridge. You could see the city lights and it was beautiful. It was the most fancy thing I have ever seen. Better than the time square. Alec squeezed my hand a little and smiled at me. We started to walk over the bridge and I just looked around in amazement.

"You know, back then I always thought that when I grow up, I want to walk along with the man I love while it's dark." he said. I smiled dreamily at him. "And there is nobody I would rather do this with than you, Magnus Bane." he said. I stopped and I put my hand on his cheek.

"I couldn't imagine anyone better by my side either." I said, placing my lips gently on his. He moved his against mine. I would remember that moment forever. This moment would be given a place of honor in my collection. Just like Alexander. He would always be my unconditional love. I separated my lips from his and just our foreheads leaned on each others. "I love you, Alexander." I whispered and he smiled sadly.

"I love you too, Magnus." he said. "So much." he added. We moved away from each other and kept walking. He held my hand all the time and I didn't think for a second to let it go. I never wanted to let go of him again.

The closer we got to the end of the bridge, the sadder I became. I knew I had to say goodbye tomorrow and it hurt. It hurt so much, but it had to be that way. How I would love to live with him. A life without worries, but it could never be like this. We both deserve someone who accepts each other's lifestyle.

I was glad that we had spent our last day together. I couldn't have imagined it any better.