Off to New York, baby.

"Alec, give me a towel!" Nick called and Alec did what Nick was saying to him. He handed one to him and pressed it on my wound. "Are you all right?" he asked and put his other hand on my cheek, which was hot.

"I am okay." I answered. I felt warm. Well I thought my life was going to end, but I was relieved that it was over now. They hadn't left me behind, even if it would have been better for them.

"You screwed up. I knew that it wouldn't work out if we took you with us." Blake said now, who tried to get away quickly. He was angry, and rightly so.

"I'm so sorry, really." I said. I messed it up and I was aware of that.

"Yes, I hope so! We almost had the address and-"

"Shut up, Blake!" Alec said out loud now. "I think he is aware of it!" he said. I looked at him and he ran thorugh his hair. He seemed somehow... exhausted. That was the first time that he had defended me. Even Blake seemed surprised. "Elliott, give Magnus water." he said now and Elliott did.

I took it and took a few sips. Nick was still pressing the towel on my shoulder. I was really grateful for that. They saved me, even if they had to shoot him for it. Right, they shot him. In the stomach. He will bleed to death if no ambulance comes.

"We have to call an ambulance! He will die!" I said now. I looked at Blake puzzled by the mirror.

"How do you imagine that? After all, I shot him in the stomach." he said. He's probably right, but we couldn't just leave him there. "He also wanted to kill you, why do you want to help him?" asked he.

"Nobody deserves to die. Not even him." I said. "We can also call anonymously." I added.

"They'll track it down because it's a crime. You're the cop here, you should know that. We can't afford to be on the polices wanted list!" he said annoyed. Right. I can't think clearly. Dumb situation.

"What do we do now?" asked Elliott. Nick wrapped the scarf around my shoulder and tightened it.

"We have to go to New York today." Alec said. "We stop to get some things and then drive on." he explained. New York? So we would move on and I had to come along.

"But let's eat something." Elliott said now. "I am starving." he said. Blake grinned.

"Of course, we can't risk that." Nick said with a laugh. "Stop in front of the burger restaurant." he said and we did. We got out and wanted to go in, but Alec stopped me.

"You can't go in like that. Take my sweater." Alec said and took it off. Right, my shirt was full of blood. I gratefully accepted it and pulled it over. He was warm and smelled of him. He was now wearing only a T-shirt.

So we went in and sat down at a table. Nick sat next to me, Blake and Alec sat in front of me, and Elliott sat by the side. The waiter came and took our orders. I didn't want to eat anything, but Alec almost forced me to. The whole thing made me feel sick.

"Okay, we now know he's in New York. It's a start." said Elliott. Alec shrugged.

"Well, New York is big. It's difficult, but maybe we'll be lucky." he said. He was right. How do we want to find him? The food came and everyone got their burger.

Everyone ate, even me. Even if I felt like vomiting. Maybe it would do me good. After I finished eating, I leaned back. When everyone was ready, we paid and left. At least we payed. We went back to the car and started again. I was tired. Very tired. As if I hadn't slept the whole time. Committing crimes is exhausting.

"Are you tired?" asked Nick. I nodded. Nick smiled.

„Oh, I was always tired in the beginning. You get used to this kind of stress, but it is really exhausting at the beginning. You also lost blood." he said. Right. "You can put your head on my shoulder and sleep a little." he said. I nodded and did it.

I looked in the mirror and saw Alec, who was watching us. But he said nothing. He seemed jealous. I can't explain all of this. Why is he jealous when he doesn't want me with him? Why was he so complicated? I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes when I woke up. I didn't notice any movement, so I assumed we were standing and not driving. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. There was nobody in the car except me. Where did they go and where was I?

I looked out the window and saw someone leaning against the car. Okay, I wasn't alone. So I opened the car door and got out. The person looked at me and I noticed that it was Nick. He smiled at me.

"You're awake." he noted. I nodded. I saw that we were back in at „home".

"Where did everyone go?" I asked confused and stretched my body a little. I sighed when I felt pain in my shoulder. Oh, right, the cut.

"Are you okay?" Nick asked worried. I nodded. I've been through worse. "They are in the apartment and pack everything up. We're gonna move on. They take your things with them too." he said. I was hoping that we would stay in town while I was there, but I don't think it could be prevented.

"New York is beautiful." I said and stood next to him. I also leaned against the car. Nick shrugged.

"I have never been there." he said. I frowned. "But I can only imagine that it has to be beautiful." he said. I smiled.

"Its magical." I said and he looked at me. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. New York was as magical as this moment.

"We're done." I heard Eliott say what pulled me out of my thoughts. I saw them coming towards us. Alec's and my eyes met. He carried my bag in his hand.

They opened the trunk and put all things in. They actually didn't have much. Elliott closed the trunk again when everything was well packed.

"Off to New York, baby." said Elliott excitedly. Nick and Bake laughed. I grinned too.

"Off to the magical city." Nick said as we got in.