I don't want to hurt him.

Good Morning! I'm back in Austria so I get to write more again. I hope you're all doing fine! 🧚🏻‍♀️
________________________

Saturday afternoon, we sat together at the table and discussed the plan. In the meantime, we all felt a bit better again. Elliott also seemed to be dealing better with it. Celine really helped him a lot. I think the two matched really well. I would almost say that they were soulmates.

We haven't talked about our argument yet, but eventually we will. She didn't seem to be angry anymore and I wasn't either. There was simply no right time. It makes me sad to know that I will go back to my old life without her, but that doesn't mean that I will never see her again.

Now that Nick was gone, I had to do my part of the plan alone. The thought made me a little nervous, but we had no choice. Blake or Alec cannot defeat Liam alone. Elliott has to make sure we get out of there and Celine leads the whole action.

"I don't know if I like that." Alec noticed. His hand was on my knee. The others didn't see it, but I felt it and it didn't bother me. Being close to him would never bother me.

"You just have to trust Magnus." Celine said. Alec sighed and leaned back. Alec didn't like the idea of letting me in there on my own. I could even understand that because I would be worried too, but we cannot change that.

"I trust Magnus." he said. "But I don't trust the plan a hundred percent." he admitted. I put my hand under the table to put my hand on his, which was still on my knee. He looked at me when he felt it. I squeezed it a little.

"It'll be fine." I calmed him down. "They won't hurt me because they wouldn't risk hurting Liam's brothers. That would be their death." I said. Alec sighed again and then nodded. "Can we communicate with each other while we're inside?" I asked.

"No, you can't. You have an inconspicuous headset so that no one sees it but only I can talk to you. People shouldn't know that Alec and Blake are on their way to Liam." Celine explained to me. I nodded. That made sense.
„I won't talk all the time. You know the plan and it would just distract you. So, I'll talk to you in case there is a problem." Celine told us.

„Magnus, you will try to distract them as long as possible. You will try to persuade them to dissolve this gang. You will talk to them nicely and make nice arguments as if you were discussing with a teacher." said Elliott. I grinned.

"So I'll act like a fool." I said with a grin and Elliott grinned too.

"Yes, actually." said Elliott. "But they'll think you came in a good sense. They'll know we have the hostages as protection so they won't hurt you. They would if they could, believe me. Especially after we killed Chris. They won't predict that Blake and Alec are already are on the way." he explained to me. I nodded. That made sense.

"As soon as Liam is dead, it's time to leave." said Celine. Okay, I think we can do it. "Magnus, you have to get out of the main entrance. It is important that you are outside before the others know that Liam is dead. Otherwise you won't be able to get out alive. I will tell you, when you have to leave. You have to act like you gave up." she explained. Oh, that seemed risky to me.

"And how do we get past the gang members guarding Liam?" Alec asked. I saw Blake grinning.

"Violence, my dear." Blake replied. "We come through an entrance that is not guarded. Since all the gang members will be with Magnus, it should be free." Blake explained. "Liam is always in the office of the hotel. There are always two gang members there. We'll knock them out, but we won't kill them. It won't be too difficult." he explained. Alec nodded.

"Did you understand everything?" Celine asked and we nodded. I think i am ready. "Good, tomorrow is the big day." she said. I was nervous, but I was sure that we would do it well. We got up and I was about to go to my room. "Magnus, could I please talk to you?" asked Celine now. I nodded. While the others went to their rooms, I and Celine stayed outside. She crossed her arms and leaned against the table. I stood across from her.

"What's up?" I asked. I actually already guessed what it was about.

"How are you?" she asked first. I smile a little.

"I'm okay, what about you?" I asked. She nodded and sighed. She was with Elliott all the time. She was with me sometimes, Alec said, but I slept there.

"Yes, me too." she answered. "Elliott seems to be doing better too." she let me know. That was good. The two had been really good friends. I didn't want to imagine what it would be like if Celine died. I could never handle that.

"I can't even imagine how he felt." I admitted and Celine just nodded. There was an unusual tension between us. We weren't used to arguing.

"You were right." Celine said now. I looked at her in surprise and frowned. "I don't want a life where I'm constantly afraid of losing my friends." she said. "I think I wouldn't be able to take it. Especially not without you." she explained to me.

"Where did the change of mind come from?" I asked confused. I actually thought she was pretty sure. Celine sighed and came up to me.

"Now that Nick's dead, I've noticed that you can always lose someone here. Everyday. I've seen how Elliott was. I don't want to spend my whole life like that." she said. I nodded.

"And Elliott?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I think I love him, Mags." she said and I sighed. I can understand that only too well. "But, as you said, we live in different worlds. I'll have to let him go." she said and her voice trembled. I put my hand on her shoulders and she looked at me. There were tears in her eyes.

"You have to tell him that, Cel." I said and she nodded. A tear ran down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away.

"I don't want to hurt him." she answered. I sighed and pulled her into my arms. She hugged me tight.

"I am sure that he will understand that." I let her know. She sighed. When she let go of me she nodded and wiped her tears away.

"Yes, sure." she answered. I smiled. "I'm sorry for what I said to you." she said now. "You're not selfish. Not even a bit." she said.

"I'm sorry too. I should have asked you what you want." I apologized. She smiled. "I love you, Celine." I said.

"I love you too." she answered. "Let's be honest, we couldn't have lived without each other anyway." She said. I laughed. But she is right there.