As if the butterflies were going crazy

Thank you for already 100 readers! ❤️
____________________________

„What are you doing? It hurts!" I said to Celine while she was tugging on my hair. "Ouch!" I called out loud. Celine looked at me annoyed and stopped.

"I'm trying to do your hair! Appreciate that a little bit!" Celine defended herself. I sighed and she continued to do, whatever she was doing. She was just helping me to get ready for the date with Alexander. I was extremely nervous, which I usually wasn't.

I don't know why. Maybe because he looks so damn good? Or maybe it's just the way he talks to me and looks at me that fascinates me so much. He's kind of different. Unlike any other.

"I still can't believe you actually have a date." said Celine. She mentioned that almost every five minutes. I can't blame her. It really didn't happen very often. I wasn't the type for dates. No more. Not after my ex girlfriend left me.

"Maybe it's just a date and that's it." I replied. Celine stopped and looked at me reproachfully. Who knows, maybe he sees the whole thing differently. Maybe he's a heartbreaker, even if he doesn't seem like that to me.

"Trust the whole thing a bit more." she said. I nodded with a sigh. "I'm done." Celine said with a smile. I got up and looked at myself in my mirror. I have to say I didn't look bad. I was wearing a black shirt with a red tie and black pants. I didn't know what Alec was up to, but I just hoped the outfit was suitable for it.

"I'm glad you're going out again, Mags. Really." Celine said now. I saw in the mirror that she was looking at me proudly. I smiled.

"Me too." I answered and turned to her. She knew how I was after my ex just ran away. I was devastated and didn't want to continue. If Celine hadn't been there at the time, I wouldn't know if I would still be here today. I think it won't only cost me courage to start something new, but also her.

We both looked up when the doorbell rang. Now I was even more nervous. Celine smiled at me and quickly adjusted my tie a little. I took a deep breath.

"Have fun. I'll be thinking of you." said Celine and I nodded my thanks. "And I want to know every detail afterwards!" she let me know. I laughed.

"You will still be here anyway when I get back." I said and went to the door. I opened the door and there was Alec. At first I couldn't even breathe. He was wearing a white shirt with a simple black tie and black pants. His hair was a mess, but it still looked very good. He smiled at me and probably checked out my outfit as well.

"Wow! You look awesome." he said in astonishment. I grinned.

"You look good too." I answered. "Do we want to go?" I asked and he nodded. So I closed the door behind me and went after him. I saw his car, which was in my driveway.

He opened the door to the passenger seat and let me get in. So he was actually a gentleman. He closed the car door and sat himself in the car. I buckled up and we drove off. I didn't know where we were going, but that made it much more exciting.

"How was your day?" Alec asked as he stared at the street. I looked at him and smiled at him.

"Very well, and yours?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

„I was pretty nervous all day, to be honest." he replied shyly. He is shy? I wouldn't have rated him that way. „You know, because of the date," he said. I giggled.

"I thought I was the only one." I answered and now he smiled too. I really liked his smile. It seemed so... honest.

The car stopped and only now did I see that we were standing in front of a restaurant. It looked nice. Very classy. Good thing that we were both dressed nicely.