God, you're so selfish.

Hey y'all! Today I had my very last exam and I passed so I'm finally done with school! Also, AllyMaii and me finally got to meet each other. We'll see each other on Saturday and I'm literally so excited, cause she's my wattpad buddy. 🥺✌🏻
I hope u're all fine! 🧚🏻‍♀️
____________________________

*Magnus' POV*

I stood in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Alec stood next to me, fixing his messy hair. He looked pretty sleepy, but I thought he looked good. He also didn't have a T-shirt on, which I particularly liked.

"Stop staring at me." he said when he noticed that I was looking at him in the mirror. I giggled and spat out the toothpaste. After that I  rinsed my mouth out.

"How could I not?" I asked after wiping my mouth. He grinned, put the hairbrush aside and turned to me.

"I wouldn't mind if you took off your t-shirt too." he said and I laughed. I gave him a kiss and then went out of the bathroom. He looked after me and followed me.

"I will, but only to change my clothes." I explained whereupon he pouted. I actually changed while Alec was watching me. It was very unfamiliar, but I didn't complain. "What do you think of Elliott and Celine?" I asked. I was very concerned with the topic. I think it's good, but I'm also kind of sorry. The two fit together really well, but it had no future.

"I think they're almost made for each other." he answered. He was sitting on the bed and I stood in front of him. "I'm just wondering how that's going to develop." he added.

"You mean like us?" I asked and he nodded with a smile. He put his hands on my hips and I put my hands on his cheeks.

"Exactly." he answered. I kissed him gently. There was a knock on the door and I let go of Alexander's face. It was Celine who came in. She stopped and smiled at us. "Good morning, Celine." said Alec in a good mood.

"That's the Alec that I remember." she said and he laughed. "Not the salty version, you know the I have to be a bitch because I can't love Magnus version." she added with a smile and Alec laughed. Well, it was true. He was always in a good mood, at least when he was with me. Well, at least before I knew he was a criminal.

"I think it's up to my company." he said and I grinned. "I'm going out here, Elliott definitely needs help." he said. Surely, I mean, he only does it every day. Alexander got up, gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the room.

"I just need my clothes." Celine said and rummaged in her closet. I nodded. "So you and Alec talked?" she asked. We didn't really have the opportunity to talk about it yesterday.

"Yes, finally." I answered. "But what surprises me more is Elliott and you." I admitted. With a dress in her hand, she turned to me. She smiled.

"Yes, I really like him." she said. She looked very in love. I was actually happy, but I felt that Elliott wouldn't come with us after we caught Liam. "I haven't had someone like that in my life for a long time. When he looks at me or when he touches me, I feel safe. As if I were the only woman in the world." she gushed.

"I'm very happy for you, Cel." I said and she smiled. "I just hope you don't get too deep into that." I said carefully. Her smile disappeared and she frowned.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked confused. I sighed and came a little closer to her. How would I explain that to her? I didn't know if she was aware of the situation. Did she know that Elliott wouldn't come with us? In our lives?

"Well, after we have Liam, everything will change again." I explained. "We will go back to our old life and I am sure that Elliott will definitely want to stay with his friends." I explained. She raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

"And who says I want that?" she asked. I eyed her in confusion. "Who says I want to go back to my old life after we've fixed that with Liam?" she asked confidently.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused. I didn't understand what she meant.

"Why am I never asked what I want?" she asked annoyed. "Maybe I don't want to go back to my old boring life!" She said.

"Boring life?" I asked. Was she serious? "Do you think everything here is exciting or what?" I asked. She laughed falsely.

"Yeah, damn, it is." she said a little louder. "I know it can all be dangerous here, but it can also be a lot of fun. The people here are nice, even Blake! We travel a lot and you experience something new every day." she explained to me confidently. "Life in New Jersey was black and white." she added.

"What is your plan? Running away for your whole life? Not to be able to build your own life? No family? Is that what you want?" I asked. She looked at me angrily and I could see tears in her eyes. "We're not going to do that, Celine." I said. She shook her head.

"Sure, it was always about you. How you felt and what you wanted! You never asked me what I wanted and now I am for the first time sure what I want and you want to forbid it for me so you can have a good life? " she yelled as tears ran down her cheek. "God, you're so selfish." she said angrily. I winced. She had never shouted at me like that before.

"It's not about me, it's about you." I explained to her. "You will regret this decision. God, who knows if that will work out with you and Elliott? I just want to protect you." I meant. It's been ages since we last argued.

"Then I'll regret it. Let me make my mistakes. Let me live my life!" she snapped at me. I sighed.

"But you know I'm not going to stay here." I said. She looked down. "That means if you actually want to stay here, I won't be in your life." she explained.

"Then that's probably how it is." she said without looking at me. Ouch, that hurt like hell. Never, I could have imagined a life without her. I actually wouldn't have allowed something like that, but I can't force her.

"Okay I understand." I said. Shortly thereafter, she turned and disappeared from my room. The door slammed loudly. I sat on my bed. I hated it here. I hated everything.