Good night, Magnus.

Helloo! I hope you guys are doing great :)
Here's the new chapter!
_______________________________

„Where's Liam?" Alec asked now. The two tried to free themselves but couldn't manage it. I wish I could help somehow. One of the two looked at me with a devilish smile.

"So, what is it like to be the new one?" he asked. "It must be awful not to be allowed to join in, right?" he said. Why me?

„Shut up!" said Alec. "I'll ask again, where's Liam?" he asked. He just ignored him and continued to stare at me. I stared back because I didn't want to show weakness. I was not weak, I was just new.

"You know, you have a pretty face. Your eyeliner tells me that you are definitely open to everything." he said. Woah, did he just call me a slut? How charming.

"Watch your mouth!" Alec said angrily and went up to him. Now he finally looked back at Alec again and not at me. He grinned.

"Oh, I understand. He is not under the protection of the gang, but under your protection." he said. "I bet you were in bed with him too." he said and that seemed to give Alec the rest. He grabbed his jacket and slapped him in the face and not just once.

"Alec! Stop it!" Blake said. Alec continued to slap him, so I went over there and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me suprised.

"It's okay. Stop it." I said. Alec took a breath, looked at the guy and let him go. "So where's Liam?" I asked now.

"You can talk." he said after spitting out the blood in his mouth. "You won't get any information out of me." he said now. So I went to the other one, who has so far been spared.

"Tell us where Liam is or do you want to end up like your friend?" I asked. What was I doing here? It wasn't my job, but I just did it. The others didn't seem to mind.

"We are loyal. Find someone else." he said. Okay, we wouldn't find anything out from them for now. I went back to Alec, who was just watching me.

"I don't think they'll say anything." I said. Alec nodded. He seemed to be pretty surprised.

"Okay, let them go." Alec said now, and they did. "We're leaving." Alec said and we turned to leave. That was probably not very helpful. Just when we all started, someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me back. Oh come on. He held me by the arms, very firmly, that it hurt a little.

"So you think you can get away so easily?" asked the guy who was holding me. The other one seemed to me more of a follower. "You'd better take care of your newbie." he said. I looked at Alec, who had an angry glow in his eyes.

"And you should learn how to grab people." I said. I turned my hand, freed myself from his grip and rammed my knee between his legs. He winced and writhed on the floor. I looked at the other one who ran away. "That was for calling me a slut." I said and turned to the others. He had held me wrong. It hurt, but I could just free myself. The others looked at me in surprise and relief. Nick came to me.

"Are you all right?" he asked. I nodded and smiled.

"I told you I could do it." I said. "Let's go." I said and we left. It was now completely dark, so we made our way back. I felt my tiredness again.

We didn't speak on the way. Nobody said a word. No one said anything about Alec's break out, and no one said about me taking control. Why did he hit the guy like that? He had insulted me, but does that bother Alec? We entered the apartment and turned on the lights.

"I'm going to take a shower, I don't care what you do." said Elliott. A shower would be great. I think we have two bathrooms in total.

"Me too." I said and went to my room. I looked for a shirt and sweatpants and took them into the bathroom. The bathroom had two doors and I locked both to be on the safe side. I don't know who has the room next to me, but that didn't make any difference.

I got rid of my clothes and took a shower. It was a rain shower. I let the water patter on my skin and soaped my hair and body. I was glad that everything was already here, because I would never have thought of such things.

After I was done, I got out of the shower, dried myself and put on the fresh clothes. Normally I would only show myself to Celine without any make up, but I had no motivation to look good anymore. It didn't matter here.

I blow-dried my hair, applied cream to my face and brushed my teeth. I had missed this body care in the past few days. I unlocked both doors and went back to my room. I dropped into my bed and took a deep breath.

I winced when I knocked on my door. I sat up and said "Come in". Shortly afterwards Alec came through the door. I looked at him in surprise.

"Am I disrupting?" he asked. I shook my head. He himself was wearing gray sweatpants and a black shirt. He had washed his face because the blood was gone.

"How's your face doing?" I asked. "You know after being slapped." I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. My heart was racing a little. As always when there were only the two of us.

"I've been a lot worse." he said. I nodded, I believed that. "You did a great job today." he said. I smiled.

"It was okay." I said. He sighed and sat next to me.

"No, I'm serious. I got angry, but you stayed calm." he said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Doesn't matter." I answered. "You must have underestimated me." I said smiling. He shook his head.

"No, I knew what you could do." he said with a smile. Why didn't he want me to be there then?

"I won't make any more problems, I promise." I said. He got up and sighed.

"That was never my concern." he said. I frowned. What else? "Good night, Magnus." he said and turned around.

"Good night, Alexander." I said before he left my room. So he was my neighbor, because he went through the bathroom door. I sighed and went to bed. Enough adventure for today.