Hello, dad.

Hello, hello! Today is my friends birthday sooo I'm not sure if she uploads something today but if so, I hope you all wish her a happy birthday! AllyMaii  Happy Birthday, my wattpadbuddy!
Also - Thank you for 5.000 readers. I appreciate it. I just wanna know, if I would technically (:D) write a second book about this at the moment, would you read it or would you feel like you wouldn't be interested anymore?
____________________________

Together we sat at the table and ate breakfast. I was sitting between Nick and Alec. Hannah and Michael were sitting across from us. There were croissants and I enjoyed it a lot, even if it was unusual to not eat Elliott's breakfast.

I even slept reasonably well during the night. I don't know if it was the comfortable bed or the company. Alec and I haven't spoken since last night. When I woke up he was already in the bathroom.

"I think it would be a good idea to visit your father after breakfast. Michael will bring us there, since he has to get to work anyway." Hannah said after swallowing. There were usually visiting hours, wasn't there? Well, maybe it was different with family, or it was because of his condition. I didn't want to ask, I just nodded. "We'll meet my son there too, after all, he knows your father too and he'll take us back here." she explained. Right, that was his uncle. He was my cousin.

"That sounds good." I noticed and she nodded in delight. So we ate everything and I helped her clear everything.

"Is it Nick or Alec?" Aunt Hannah asked while I was washing the plate. There were the two of us in the kitchen while the others chatted in the dining room. I frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused and gave her the wet plate so that she could dry it. She grinned and sighed.

"There is this tension between you, so which of the two are you in love with?" she asked confidently. I laughed softly. She could always read me like an open book. She already did that back then, but I didn't think she could still do it after so long.

"Actually Alexander." I said. "But with Nick it's complicated too." I honestly admitted. I knew she wouldn't judge me. She laughed and put the dry plate away.

"Does Alec know that with Nick?" she asked. I shook my head. I wish I could tell her the whole story, but I couldn't.

"No, and I don't know if it bothers him at all. After all, he gave up on me, not me on him." I explained. "It's all complicated." I sighed and she just grinned and shook her head.

"Oh, the young love. It is infinite and beautiful." She said. I grinned. I wish it would be like this. "It is important that you choose one. Both look at you as if you were their most valuable accessories." she told me and I frowned. I wouldn't have noticed that at all.

"Are you ready? I have to go." Michael interrupted us. Hannah wiped her hands dry and then nodded. I also wiped my hands dry and together we made our way. Nick and Alexander came along, of course. I didn't know what it would be like to see my father again.

I know I can't talk to him, but maybe that's exactly what will get me down. After all, we have no opportunity to discuss all of this at this time. Fix all the mistakes we made. I just hoped he would get better. That was important to me.

We entered the hospital and the smell of disinfectant came to me. It's been a long time since I was in a hospital, although I might have needed one in the past few weeks.

"He's in here." Hannah said, pointing to a door. "Do you want someone to come with you first?" asked Hannah. I shook my head. I would make that alone. I knew that.

"Are you sure?" Alec asked. I looked at him and nodded confidently. He nodded back. I opened the door and went inside. I immediately closed the door behind me and went further into the room. There he was, my father.

He was being ventilated. Many hoses were attached to him and it was terrible to see that. To see him like that again after years. I slowly approached him. He looked the same as before, only older. Memories came up. Good and bad ones.

"Hello, dad." I whispered and took his hand carefully. "It's me, Magnus." I let him know, hoping that he could hear me. "I am here, do you hear me? I came back." I explained in a shaky voice.

"Listen, I know a lot went wrong back then, but you need to know that I don't hate you for it." I said. "On the contrary, I forgive you. I forgive you for everything you've ever done." I meant. I stroked the back of his hand with my thumb. "And I hope you can forgive me for leaving just as soon as I had the chance. Without saying goodbye." I said.

"If you're interested, I haven't had a family yet, even if you might have expected." I said with a sad smile. "I live alone, well, actually my best friend almost lives with me. At least she's always here. It's Celine, you know her from back then." I said and laughed softly.

"Hannah told me you didn't talk to me because you didn't want to destroy my life anymore." I admitted. "I wish you had." I said and sighed.  "You have to stay strong now, okay? You have to wake up again." I explained to him. "Please wake up." I repeated.

I stayed with him for a while until I left the hospital room. I saw Alec, Nick and Hannah sitting on the chairs waiting for me. When they saw me, they seemed very worried. I really appreciated that.

We actually had to hunt down a criminal, but they took the time to go to Washington, d.c. with me just so I could see my father. They weren't bad people, sometimes they just did the wrong things. Alec stood up and came up to me.

"Are you all right?" he asked. I smiled sadly at him and nodded. It was hard to see him like that, but I can get through it. I believed that he would wake up again. Alec put his hand on my shoulder and sighed. "Are you done or do you want to go back in?" he asked.

"No, I'm done." I said and he nodded with a small smile. He pulled his hand away back and I looked after his hand disappointed. I enjoyed every touch of him.

"Mom!" I heard someone call. We turned and saw a young handsome man approaching us. He had blonde hair and seemed to have a muscular body. So this must be Hannah's son. My cousin, you could say.

"Jace! Nice to see you!" said Hannah. So Jace was his name. Suits him. He came up to us with a smile until he suddenly stopped and his smile disappeared. I noticed that he was looking at Alec in a strange way.

"Alec?" asked Jace. They knew each other? "Alec Lightwood?" he repeated. Wait what? I looked at Alec, who also seemed very shocked.

"Jace Herondale." That was all he said.