Where is he?

Hello, hello! Usually I wouldn't upload today but I'm bored and your comments entertain me a lot. Also, maybe you guys are bored too so here ya go. I'm in the train and I forgot my ticket so I'm scared for the ticket-guy hahaha.
I hope you're all doing fine! ✨🧚🏻‍♀️
______________________________

I stared at my display, terrified as I played the video Magnus had sent me. Well, it wasn't Magnus because he was tied to a chair. His face was bleeding and he seemed to be in pain. I felt pain too. I felt it all over my body. Starting in my heart.

"Don't look for me. It's okay." he said softly. I felt tears in my eyes, but I tried to suppress them. That was my fault. He didn't want me to find him to protect me. Why would he do that after I treated him so badly?

"Alec? What's going on?" Blake asked when a single tear ran down my cheek. I just kept staring at the display until the video was over. "Alec!" he said and reached over to my shoulder. Only now did I look up. All eyes were on me.

"I know where Magnus is." I said. Everyone seemed very surprised. The bastard who has Magnus wants me to come alone. He never wanted Magnus, he wanted me and I will be there. I will give him what he wants.

"What do you mean?" asked Nick. Locating his phone hadn't worked, but he had sent me the location now. He wanted me to find him. As fast as possible. I wanted that, too.

"I received a message." I admitted. I didn't want to mention the video because I knew Celine wanted to see it and I wanted to spare her that. "He sent me the address." I said and Celine jumped up.

"Then what are we waiting for? Go, where is he?!" she asked. I shook my head. I would have to do that alone.

"No, I'm going and you're staying here." I said and Celine looked at me angrily.

"Listen, now is not a good time to play the hero." she replied angrily. I was aware of that, but I had no choice.

"He just wants me. He said that only I should come, otherwise he would murder him. I can't risk that." I explained. Celine sighed and put her hands on her face. "I have to go through this alone." I said. Blake came up to me, grabbed my wrist, and dragged me to his bedroom.

"You're not serious, are you?" Blake asked, arms crossed after he closed the door. I sighed. "You know that if you go alone, you won't be able to get out." he said. I nodded.

"But Magnus will be allowed to leave, I'll make sure of that." I noticed and Blake frowned.

"I know Magnus means a lot to you, but we need you here. You're like a brother to me. I can't just let you go." he said. I sighed and rubbed my hair nervously. "Is he really worth it?" he asked.

"Damn Blake, yes he is." I said desperately. "I..." I started. Blake looked at me questioningly. "I can't live with the fact that he's in danger." I honestly admitted. That's how it was. I couldn't live knowing he would be in danger all the time. Blake sighed and looked at me sadly. He put his arm on my shoulder.

"You won't be able to protect him if you're trapped there either." he said. I nodded. I knew that, I wasn't stupid. I knew there would be risks.

"I know, but at least he's safe and with you again." I answered. "I couldn't forgive myself if he died." I explained. Blake nodded and pulled me into a hug. Blake was like my brother. Even though he always seemed very mean, he was always there for me, no matter what. He was the family I didn't have.

I was standing at the door ready to go. Elliott, Celine, Blake and Nick looked at me. I knew I probably wouldn't be coming back, but only Blake knew that. I didn't mention it.