I am Nick and you are?

I followed Alexander for a while. My wrist hurt a bit, but on the other hand I enjoyed his touch. I was a little overwhelmed because I seemed to be in a pretty dangerous situation. Wasn't I every day?

At some point we stopped at a small dorm. It looked pretty old and rancid. It was also quite remote. Where else should he hide? He pulled a key out of his pocket and so he let go of my wrist.

He opened the door and we both went in. It was cold inside too, but I think that's normal with old buildings. We went up some stairs until we stopped at a door. He opened it again and we entered.

I immediately noticed how dirty this apartment was and how much it smelled of smoke. We continued to walk in and only now did I notice the people who were scattered here. There were about three people, even though the apartment was quite small. Is this how a criminal lives?

When the three guys saw me, they stared at me and Alec in horror. What did i expect? Well, actually I hadn't expected anything. One of the guys got up. He had blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Alec, have you gone completely crazy now?" asked the blonde guy. "You're bringing in a stranger here? In addition, he's a fucking cop." he complained. Oh well, I would think he had gone crazy as well. Alec just rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Calm down, Blake." said Alec. Blake, that's his name. "He's in all the shit himself. We just have to get him out of there, then we'll be rid of him." he said coldly. Ouch. It hurt like hell. How could he be like that?

"I can go as well. No problem." I said and turned around again, but Alec grabbed my wrist again. Why doesn't he just let me go when he doesn't want me here? He doesn't care what happens to me.

"Don't you dare push drama here. Don't get us into more problems." Blake said angrily. Alec said nothing. Wow. Would I be treated like this all the time?

"Shut up, Blake." said one of the other guys who just stared all the time. He stood up and looked at me but differently than the others. Somehow not so angry and full of hate. Rather sympathetic. "He didn't choose that, so don't be an asshole." said the unknown boy.

He had brown hair and really nice green eyes. Almost as beautiful as Alec's, but only almost. He defended me even though he didn't know me. Why didn't Alec do it?

"I am Nick and you are?" he asked, holding out his hand. I shook her and noticed Alec's angry look, which was on Nick. Did they like each other?

"This is Magnus." Alec said before I could say anything. "The other one is Eliott." he said, pointing to the other.

"What exactly is the plan? Can I go home sometime?" I asked because I didn't know what was going to happen. Should I stay here forever? I couldn't do that. Actually, I should have gone back long ago.

"Not at the moment, that would be too risky. Maybe these guys already know where you live." Alec replied. I sighed. That can not be true.

"But I can't just dive down. I still have a job and what about Celine? I should be back a long time ago." I explained and Blake rolled his eyes annoyed.

"You lost your job as a cop anyway if someone found out about it." Blake meant with crossed arms. Ugh, I don't like the guy. "And your friend will be fine without you." he said, whereupon I just glared at him.

"He's right. You can't go back. It's too dangerous." answered Alexander. Crap. I hated it all. It felt so unreal. As if I would wake up soon. Please wake up.

"Are you serious? He can definitely go back and say goodbye to his friend at least." Nick said now. "I'm coming with him." he added. I gave him a small smile and then looked at Alec, who was looking at Nick angrily again.

"No, I'm going with him. You stay here with the others." Alec said with his arms crossed. Nick and Alec just exchanged strange looks, which was pretty bizarre.

"Fine, then let's go." I said and turned around. Alec naturally followed me and we left the apartment again. I didn't know what to tell Celine. I couldn't just tell the truth.

"How long do you have to endure me?" I asked after we left for a while. Alec looked at me in confusion.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, how long does it take before I can get out of here and you're rid of me?" I explained. "I have to know how long so that I can tell Celine any story, even if I don't quite understand all of it." I meant. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not sure. We have had problems with the other gang for a relatively long time. No idea when we're finally through." he said. I sighed. Somehow it scared me. I was afraid of the unknown.

"That means I just disappear for an unknown time?" I asked and he nodded hesitantly. Crap. Why must something like this happen to me? "Are your friends always such assholes?" I asked now.

"They're not my friends." he answered. "I would rather call them work colleagues." he added. I laughed, colleagues? As if mug was a job.

"So you don't like them?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I didn't say that. It's hard to explain." he said. "But to your question, no. At least not to me. You're a cop, what do you expect?" asked he. Right. I am, so to speak, their opponent. I could just tell Celine the truth and ask for help. They would all be arrested and I am free. Aren't they afraid of it?

I think Alec knew I couldn't. He was too important to me and all I want is to get him out of there so that we can lead a normal life. Unfortunately, I didn't know if he still wanted that.