1. Train to Seoul

It's late at night. Not many passengers left in a train heading to Seoul. Only seven young men in this train car. They took the last car on purpose. BTS, a popular boy group is heading back home after a successful concert. To Seoul.

Jungkook, the youngest member comments, "Train to Seoul. If only this was the train to Busan..."

"Zombies would assault our train. We would be fleeing like Gong-Yoo," adds RM.

Jin folds his hands and then he protests, "Stop talking about zombies. It's late. Your mom never told you not to speak ill in the night?"

Jungkook and RM laugh together. They both love horror movies. The others prefer action movies.

V asks, "Can't believe Korean folks like our music. Do you think other countries would love us too?"

"I hope so. Don't stop dreaming, guys. We could reach it," replies RM.

Suga is staring out of a window.

"Holy shit! Looks like a storm is coming!"

A strong thunderstorm strikes the train car repeatedly. The train got derailed and everyone is screaming when it got tossed around like a child's toy.

Thick mists cover the train. Or maybe thick dust.

Jungkook has to stay still because his head hurts a lot. When the mist has been cleared, he tries to leave the train car.

There is nothing left in the car. Their bags are gone. Other BTS members are gone too.

Only several things left behind.

A broken pocket watch on the floor. An empty leather bag next to it. Three drops of blood on the window.

No sign of his friends.

Jungkook tries to leave the train car. The door won't open.

An invisible being whispers, "The watch."

Jungkook has no pocket so he grabs the bag and puts the watch in it. He is shocked to feel a short sword on his waist. And a buckler on his back. It's a small round shield made from wood.

This must be a weird dream...

He tries to open the door again. This time the door opens quickly.

Jungkook walks out of the train car. He has been stranded in a middle of grassland.

When he looks back, the broken train car collapses. No possible entry. Well, at least the others weren't in there. He has checked it thoroughly.

"What now?" asks him to himself.

Something is going on ahead of him. He decides to check it out.

Everything happens in slow motion. Like in a movie. One minute he was alone. The next minute, people are fighting around him. The battle has continued and he got trapped in it.

Jungkook grabs his shield and sword. He defends himself, trying hard not to get killed.

"Hyung! Oh, I'm so glad to see you again !"

Jungkook greets RM. But their group leader stares him as if he has never seen him before.

"Hyung, what's going on here?" asks him.

"A human shouldn't be here," replies RM.

A sword nearly strikes RM but he retaliates with his battle axe.

Jungkook yells, "V, are you crazy? Why you are attacking him?"

A kick from V makes Jungkook flies backwards.