1. When we first meet

It has been my long time dream to write a story about a group of young adults (Asian guys). Never realized it because I couldn't find the perfect casts.

Until Tilia Cheryl introduced me to BTS.
Before I realized it, I have written several stories using them as cast. Inspirations just flowing in my mind when I'm hearing their songs. I add some of my favorite ones in the books.

Today, Tilia asked me to write stories about Super heroes.

Nope, I'm suck at writing such stories. She challenged me. So, my quest begin.

Blowing trumpet...

My first super heroes tale.

---------------------------------------------------

Book Title: No Man's Land

----------------------------------------------------

Everything is burning around him. The last defense has fallen. The capital has fallen. Everyone is killed on sight.

Blazes from the burning houses illuminated the dark night.

A little boy kept on running for his life. Next month he would be celebrating his eleventh birthday.

"Over there! There is survivor!"

The soldiers will kill him when he got caught. He must keep running.

"V! Over here!" calls his best friend.

His arm got pulled and they both hide behind a fallen Boulder.

"I'm scared..." confesses him.

"I'm scared too..."

His best friend takes off his robe and offers it to him.

"Let's change. You must escape this place."

"But..."

His friend forces him to change their clothes. The soldiers are getting closer to their hiding spot.

"V, you must live."

That's all he said before his best friend dashes out of their hiding place.

The soldiers quickly chases him. V inhales a deep breath before he runs to the opposite way. He can't let his sacrifice got wasted.

V keeps on running until something caught his legs. He stumbles and falls down.

A soldier's bolaedora had caught his feet. It's a rope with small iron balls added at both ends of the rope. It's often used by hunters to catch preys.

V tries to entangle the rope around his feet as fast as he could.

Too late!

A soldier sneers when he lifts him up of the ground.

"Got one! Hey! It's a pretty boy! I could be rich!"

V kept struggling until he got knocked out.

It's almost Dawn when V regains consciousness again. He is on horseback riding with the soldier who captured him. His hands are tied. His feet are freed from the bolaedora.

They are passing a massive desert plain in the north of the capital.

A donkey is pulling a large cart filled with prisoners like V

One hundred years ago, a huge meteorite fell from the sky. The crash has brought alien organism with it. The ancients call it Crown Virus.

The deadly virus killed 2/3 of world populations. The rest of the humans have mutated into monsters or gifted humans.