15.Inner child

A knife is aimed to his throat but V catches her hand. He twists it a little and the knife falls down from her hand.

Claire growls angrily when she got subdued so easily. One of V's hand is on her neck. The other one is on her shoulder.

"A female wolf? What happened to the male one? Too chicken to act?" mocks V.

She struggles but his grips are strong. He could break her neck easily.

"Your Majesty, are you okay?" asks a servant.

V asks, "How did she get in here?"

The servant stares to Claire's dress.

He reports, "She got in as a blood slave. We thought she was a human..."

The guards have tied her hands behind her back. Her legs are chained.

"Blood slave? Good. I never drink from a wolf before."

"I will kill you!"

She struggles hard and the rope breaks.

"Your Majesty!"

The guards have stand between V and the female Werewolf.

V pushes them aside. He won't let them deal with her.

"Shall we play?" asks him.

Claire pulls another hairpin from her head. It's actually a knife. She plunges forward to kill him.

"Too slow."

That's the only thing she heard before he hits her head.

*****

Tied to a post in his bedroom. Taken as a prisoner.

V tilts his head.

He asks, "How do you feel? Do you feel comfortable?"

"Just kill me..."

V touches her cheek. He smiles to her.

He asks, "Why would I do that? I have been bored for ages."

She spits to him but he evades it easily.

"This would be fun. I got a wolf to tame. What should I choose?"

He pulls a drawer and takes out a bullwhip. Her eyes widened when he approaches her with that thing in one hand.

The whip is raised so she closes her eyes. She bites her lips. Preparing for the nasty whiplash.

Nothing.

She screams a little when she feels something cold on the back of her neck.

The bastard Vampire has put in two ice cubes into back of her neck. They slip into her dress. Creating cold tingling sensation to her spine.

"You should see your face. Ha...ha...ha..."

"How old are you? Five?"

"You could never be too old to have fun."

V sits on a comfortable couch. He pours a glass of Merlot for herself.

He stares to his glass when he asks, "How is he doing? Your Alpha?"

"RM will rip your throat."

"So blood thirsty. Why wolves always crave for blood? Tired of killing," whines him.

Claire is silent.

V is depicted as a cold blooded monster in their stories. Someone who would kill a wolf without a second thought. This man looks almost like a bored human. Except for his pale skin and expensive clothes.

Stupid War (BTS Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara