6. Blood slave?

Irene smiles when Jin has opened his eyes

Irene smiles when Jin has opened his eyes. She would slay them all if this one got hurt.

Jin holds his dizzy head.

"Good. You have awakened. We shall talk business now."

Her hand caresses his chest seductively.

Jin hits her hand away from him as if he felt disgusted. Nobody ever said no to her before.

She scowls when she asks, "How dare you defy me?"

Jin rises from the bed. He looks around him. Everything looks luxurious from the white marble floor to the peach color silk curtains. Gold statues are decorating the walls. Expensive paintings also hanged on the wall. This room has a feminine touch. It must be her bedroom.

Irene asks, "Pretty, isn't it? Ask for anything and you shall be rewarded."

She is standing behind him. She kisses the back of his neck.

Jin turns around and pushes her away. Irene manages to balance herself and not fall down.

"Vampire, stay away from me," orders him.

"Why? Don't you want riches?"

"No, I don't need your filthy blood money."

Jin walks toward the door but she's faster than him. She blocks his only exit.

"Don't do this. Or I shall report your brutality to your leader."

"V? He won't go against me."

Her vampire fangs grow longer.

Jin takes a step back. He scans the room for possible weapon. He runs to grab a poker from the fireplace.

Too late.

Vampire is one agile creature. Her breath is the last thing he feels before her sharp fangs sink to his neck vein.

Jin couldn't think. He couldn't move. He couldn't do anything. Deep in trance. Bathed in pure ecstacy.

He blinks few times. He is already lying in bed with her. She has licked the bite wound and it's healing right now.

"Not so bad, Slave. I love it. Your blood is intoxicating. I shall reward you well."

Irene is licking her lips. From the start, she knows he is a special one.

Jin rises from the bed immediately. His head feels dizzy because he has lost a lot of blood.

"Stay away from me..."

Irene rises from the bed in lightning speed. Jin is trying to walk to the door when she blocks the exit again.

"Where are you going, Slave?

She holds his cheeks and forces a kiss to his lips. Jin turns his face away and she kisses his bare neck.