19. I need u

Suga groans. He suffered serious sunburn. Sunlight is deadly to a Vampire's delicate skin. He is lying helpless next to a fallen tree trunk. Unable to move. The trunk shields him from passerby.

Maybe a werewolf would pass nearby. Suga would be killed on spot. Or worse. He could be tortured alive.

Someone has kneeled down next to him. She applied soothing cool gel to his burns.

"Why?" asks him.

"I don't know if Aloe vera would work on your skin or not. Let's just try it."

Suga groans. He hates being weak like this. His fangs grow longer. He shakes his head, trying to gather his resolutions. He couldn't bite a friend. Even if she's a human being.

Alice asks, "Hard is it? To fight the craving for blood?"

"Why you help me?"

"All of green heads are my friends. Including you."

Suga chuckles. Green head. He has been drinking animal blood lately. He is one of them. A green head.

"In my next life, I want to be a stone. Have no problem. No dilemma. No worries."

Alice laughs a little. This vampire is sure a weird one. His mind is complicated, unlike Irene or Elaine.

She says, "Just be comfortable with your skin. Whatever you did in the past. Whatever you have regretted. Forgive yourself. The past you was also you."

Suga smiles to her.

"A human is lecturing a vampire about life. Ironic, isn't it? You live less than us."

Alice shrugs her shoulders.

She comments, "Age doesn't matter. You has lived too long. Your brain becomes dumb."

She offers her hand to help him stand up.

"Just leave me. I will be okay."

Suga has no strength to move on his own.

Alice sighs. She sits next to him. The vampire looks like dying. His pale skin got darkened and cracked. Totally different from his usual pale and shiny skin.

She has travelled around. Trying to find animal blood for them. Tight security in the gate. Impossible to smuggle any bottled blood into Luna.

Alice asks, "Could you promise me one thing? Don't drink too much. I still want to live."

Suga stares her with unblinking eyes. She lowers her head. Suga holds her head. A kiss to her neck before his sharp fangs dig in.

Pure ecstacy. Unable to think. Unable to move away.

Elaine couldn't think of anything. As if she has been separated from her body.

He licks her bite wound. His saliva would help the recovery rate. Alice is still in deep trance.

"Thank you," whispers him before he kisses her sweet lips.

"Get away from her!" yells Jin.

Jin pulls her away from him. Alice blinks few times. She is still in deep trance. Unable to move or think straight. Jin pushes her to Jungkook. He draws his sword.

Suga avoids his attacks. He never fights back. The vampire hisses when sunlight pierces his skin again. He grabs an umbrella from the ground. Jin still attacks him continuously.

Suga looks worried when he stares Alice.

He only says, "Talk later when you cooled down."

He has dashed away.

Jin is going to chase him when Jungkook calls, "Hyung. It's better to look after your sister first."

Jin touches his neck. He had been bitten before in the past. Now it's Alice. He won't forgive those vampires easily.

Jin puts his silver sword back into it's sheath. He carries Alice on his back. Piggy back ride.

Jungkook decides not to follow them. He goes to the direction where Suga has gone.

Finally he finds him. Suga is hiding behind a large tree trunk. Hidden from sunlight.

"Why are you following me?" asks Suga.

Jungkook asks, "Why? She's our friend."

"I'm dying. She offered it."

Jungkook sighs. This incident has created another rift between humans and vampires.

He scratches his head.

"Hyung, why can't we just get along? Humans, vampires and wolves."

Suga asks, "What are you, a moron?"

"This isn't right. We are different races. So we just kill each others. Where is the logic in that?"

Suga is silent.

"Human is prey to a vampire. Wolf is Vampire enemy. Thus we kill each others. Why can't all of us be friends? Like in the past."

Suga comments, "Dragonites are just fairytale for the kids."

Jungkook asks, "Won't you try to mend things with Jin? Doubt he would forgive you that easily."

Suga sighs. He hates that human Prince. He has taken Irene's heart even if he didn't want it. Suga has tried to win her heart for decades.

Maybe deep in his heart, he just wants to hurt him. Maybe he just wants to avenge his broken heart to Jin.

"Again, you think too much. From all of us, you are the serious one. You pretended you care no one. But you care deeply. You just don't like to show it. Hard to say I love you."

Suga stares him, unable to say anything. This weird human reads him like a book. He knows his true nature. His deepest fears. Like he has known him forever.

"Who are you? Why do you know so much about me?"

Jungkook shakes his head.

He says jokingly, "Maybe in another world, all of us are best friends. Maybe we are a popular boy group in our country. Just maybe."

"You are a moron. Or a crazy teen using dope."

"Yes. We are writing a song named Dope."

Suga is staring him as if he has a screw loose in his head.

Jungkook says, "It ain't fair. Blaming other race. It's too easy to blame the other side for this endless stupid war."

"Stupid? You called fighting for your race is stupid?"

"Yes. RM is a werewolf. You are a vampire. So you two kill each others. This is tradition. Bullshit! You two made wonderful songs together. Your collaboration always amazed me..."

Nothing he said had made senses to Suga. Maybe the kid drank too much beers. Or maybe someone hits his head too hard. Probably RM.

Jungkook says, "This war must stop now. If all of you collaborated, it would end. We are BTS. People kept mocking us. We just keep going."

He is walking away when Suga asks, "What's BTS?"

"Bangtan Sonyeondan or in short BTS. We make music according our hearts. We never let the music industry dictated us."

"Sounds like a nice group."

"Yes, Hyung. We are a solid one. Hope we could pull it through in this world too."

Jungkook feels very sad. He has to leave before he cries in front of him. Suga isn't the one he used to know. In this world, they are just strangers.

---------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment :)

Suga bites Alice. Jin would never forgive him for hurting her.