7.Dionysus

Jin crashes to the bed. His eyes lie awake. The female vampire has humiliated him.

Jimin only says, "Don't think about it. Not the first time, one tried to get you."

"What do you mean?" asks Jungkook softly.

"Back home, women went all nuts for him. They even formed a fan club for him."

Jungkook shakes his head. Jin is one popular guy. Here and in the real world. No wonder he is the official visual for BTS.

Jin asks, "What do you think of the leader?"

"V? He looks like a nice guy. It's his friend, Suga that worries me. His cold eyes ..."

Jimin is silent. Jungkook is too naive. You could never trust a vampire. Nice one or not.

Jungkook yawns and he lies down in a carpet next to the bed. Jimin stands guard. As a Gargoyle, he doesn't really need sleep. After all, he is a living stone statue.

"Go to sleep, kids. I'll watch your backs."

It's almost Dawn. But they haven't slept a wink since yesterday.

*****

A peek to outside.

Suga closes the door before Irene could sneak out.

"Hey! I almost got squashed," complaints her.

"Think twice. That man is off limits to you."

"I need him. He is mine."

Suga shakes his head. She's acting like a teenager girl in love. Please, she's more than 300 years old. The oldest one among them. Their elder.

Suga warns, "Better act according your age. Or V would choose a groom for you."

Irene blows raspberry to him.

"He won't do it. V is a nice guy."

"You never see his wicked side. Unlike me."

Irene is quiet. It's true that V almost never loose his patience in front of her. He always treats her politely in the past.

"I don't want to marry anyone else. Only Jin. Only him."

"He is a human Prince. You can't have him."

Irene shrugs her shoulders.

She comments, "Then I shall marry no one."

Suga asks bitterly, "Not even me?"

Irene looks another way. It isn't the first time he proposed to her. Won't be the last time she said no too.

Suga touches her silky hair and rolls it to his finger.

"We could be very happy together. You shall be pampered."

"Still no. Sorry. I watched you and V grew up together. You are like my own nephew."

"I'm not your nephew!"

Suga punches a mirror hanged on the wall. His fist is bleeding and he just licks his bloody hand.

"Suga, I'm sorry..."

"No. Don't touch me. Don't act like you care for me."

Suga leaves her room. He locks the door after he gets out. That's one problem solved. She won't be able to meet the Prince again.

*****

Jin stares eyes to eyes to the leader of Vampires again.

The night is young. The vampire has just risen from his sleep.