2.Run

V stares the majestic towers in front of them. These skyscrapers have been abandoned for years. No one live here anymore.  Well, except ferocious monsters/ ex- humans.

Jin, V, RM and others have been sent on a mission to gather supplies. Abandoned ruins are their usual targets.

RM punches away a monster. V slays it with his spear.

"Not bad, newbie. I'm impressed," praises RM.

Four years have passed quickly. V has turned fifteen yesterday. He has joined them to gather supplies. His first mission.

"Take all and leave!" orders Jin.

They are busy gathering all iron scraps they could find.

The city used to be the pride of mankind. Now it's home to dangerous monsters. Mutated creatures due to Crown virus.

Giant sabertooths have ambushed them. They might be mutation version of house cats.

Slashing, killing all the monsters blocking their paths.

Jin defends himself against a monster's attack. He got slashed on his shoulder. Blood is oozing out from his wound.

He kicks the monster away from him.

"Retreat!" yells Jin.

The others have left with their loots.

Jin shakes his head. His eyes are hazy. The monster's claws might be poisonous. He lost his strength. He falls to his knees. His breathing is shallow.

RM slashes a monster with his axe. The old axe breaks into two.

"Damn it!" curses him.

He grabs Jin's sword from the ground. He kills any monster that tries to attack Jin.

Jin's body is shivering when he pleads, "Just leave..."

"No!"

RM grabs him and lifts him up. V is attacking the monster ahead of them. Opening a path for them.

Jin says weakly, "Leave me...sunset soon."

"No. You never left me."

Somehow they manage to seek cover inside a tower. They kept running upstairs until they find a chamber with a door.

V closes the door behind them. Monsters are trying to break in. The solid steel door stands between them and their predators.

He inhales a deep breath before he asks, "How is he?"

"Not good."

RM searches Jin's bag. All the bottles have been labeled neatly. He takes few pills in antidote bottle. He forces Jin to swallow them by pinching his nose.

V pushes a desk against the steel door to add more dead weight. The monsters have stop ramming it. Better be safe than sorry.

They are in third floors.

From broken windows, V could see outdoors.

Sunset.

They are trapped in the ruins. They failed to return before sunset. First basic rule for scavengers like them, return to base before nightfall.

RM sits down on the floor. He sighs. Extreme fatigue. It's always like this when nightfall.

Super strength during daylight. At nightfall, he is only ordinary teenager boy. A tired one.

V asks, "What now?"

RM stares Jin. His friend is still unconscious.

He says, "You could leave if you wanted. I'm not leaving him behind."