2. One crazy Gargoyle

Jimin is juggling five apples to the air. He catches them one by one with his mouth. He bites the apples . A crazy way to start your day.

Jungkook asks, "Why are you doing it?"

"Apples are good for you."

Jimin munches his apples. Jungkook bites an apple too. Whatever Jimin eats, he got a share too.

Jin shakes his head. He has come to fetch his older brother, Jimin. He finds him and the new kid lurking in castle corridor.

He mocks, "Can't you eat like normal folks?"

"What's the fun in doing that?" asks Jimin.

He tosses an apple high into the air. He spreads his wings and then he bites it mid air.

Show off!

As a gargoyle, he could fly high like a bird. Although his weight is probably more than a quarter of ton.

 Although his weight is probably more than a quarter of ton

(Jin)

Jin is wearing fancy suit.

Jungkook asks, "You have dressed up. Are you going somewhere, Jin?"

Jin frowns. He squints his eyes and stares Jungkook as if he's an insect.

"It's Prince Jin for you, pet."

The apple falls off from Jungkook's hand.

He clenches his fist when he asks, "What did you call me?"

Jimin pushes them aside before the fight starts.

"Chill! Jin, don't tease my cute pet," pleads him.

Jungkook groans in his heart. From the youngest member (maknae) in BTS. Now he is a pet for one crazy Gargoyle.

"Don't ever call me a pet. I have a name. It's Jungkook."

"Look, you made him mad. He is cute even when he is sulking like this," comments Jimin.

Jin shakes his head. Jimin and his weird fondness of cute animals. Except this one is a human boy. Not a cat.

Ten years ago, the King brought home a living stone statue from unknown ruins. He named him Jimin. He's probably the last one of his kind. Gargoyle perished many decades ago for unknown reasons.

In ancient times, gargoyles were loyal protectors for castle and the royal family.

That fateful day, Jimin sworn his loyalty to him. Prince Jin. He was adopted into Royal Family but he could never be a King.

Jin asks, "Could you check out a report? Someone has been abducted kids lately. Probably sold off as blood slaves to vampires again."

"Sure."