14. Training Day

Jungkook is standing on staircases

Jungkook is standing on staircases. He looks beaten. Elaine walks to him. She looks worried.

"Where have you been? You haven't gone back for two days," asks her.

"I'm trying to convince a stubborn wolf."

"Did he beat you up like this? I'm going to scold him now!"

Jungkook grabs her hand when she's going to protest to RM.

"No. He taught me how to fight. He doesn't pull any punches."

"You look horrible," comments her.

Jungkook notices the dark circles around her eyes.

He asks, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Let's go back. The others are worried about you. Jimin has gone searching for you since yesterday."

"Okay."

*****

Many fruits are displayed in front of him

Many fruits are displayed in front of him. Suga still looks upset. His fangs have grown longer. It has been two days and one night since he drunk any blood.

In short, he is starving. Thirsty for human blood.

Alice is eating the fruits happily. She doesn't realize Suga is staring her neck vein. Like a hungry tiger eyeing it's prey.

"Stop staring me. I'm not your prey," scolds her.

Or maybe she has noticed it.

Suga tries to eat grapes. Tasteless. It's always like this if he didn't drink blood. Nothing tasted good. Everything tastes like sand in his mouth.

Alice asks, "Aren't you going to eat that?"

She grabs the grapes from his hands. She is standing to close to him.

Suga closes his eyes. She smells delicious. His fangs are itchy.

"Stop it. If you bite me, I'll kill you."

Suga chuckles. This is one tough chick. Most female vampires are delicate and weak. Like Irene. The male vampires always protect the female ones.

He bites an apple. He better bites something instead of biting her neck. They are on the same boat. You can't bite your Ally. One simple rule.